• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HAPPY FESTIVUS BITCHES

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's go time!!
C-KIJS.gif
It's Seinfeld... I like the show minus the main character..

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
My bad, but still proves my point. I should have known better but completely slipped my mind.
Thats alright.For the first time since the Carroll era.I like the direction the SC coaches have the program moving. They may very well have found their QB in Darnold. Browne already transferred to Pitt. Depending on how the Rose Bowl goes. And the decisions of Adoree and Juju. Both will not decide whether to declare or stay until after the bowl game. SC may be rising in the PAC again. On the bright side they did get J5 star CB ack Jones playing time this year.,And they loaded up at wr recruiting last year. Time will tell tho

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

Thats alright.For the first time since the Carroll era.I like the direction the SC coaches have the program moving. They may very well have found their QB in Darnold. Browne already transferred to Pitt. Depending on how the Rose Bowl goes. And the decisions of Adoree and Juju. Both will not decide whether to declare or stay until after the bowl game. SC may be rising in the PAC again. On the bright side they did get J5 star CB ack Jones playing time this year.,And they loaded up at wr recruiting last year. Time will tell tho
Yea i would say USC is close. Lets hope they dont turn into a 10 win team with never getting more. That shit gets annoying.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this shit has built up all year, and I took the day of to drink and prep for festivus, so fuck you bitches:

1. Notre Dame Fans- Quit claiming your school is an academic equal to Stanford.
  2. U$C Fans- Your grad rates are inflated due to spring admissions for athletes. (They count on the next year"s GSR)
  3. UW Fans- You kicked Stanford's ass this year, but Ty Willingham was the best thing to happen to your academics for football players.
  4. UCLA Fans- Keep Mora around a year longer, I like seeing Shaw kick his ass, and, that was targeting by your DB on Owuso.
  5. Alabama Fans- You have a good GSR but majoring in not sleeping with your sister should not be a degree path.
  6. Arizona Fans- I teach there, I will say this, your team has about much chance of going to a bowl next year as a Lute Olson player had of graduating without undue influence from the AD (other than Gene Edgerson, that kid was dope in class).
  7. Arizona State Fans- Tell that bitch ass owner from BRC to quit using skanky hoes from the clubs and go back to what made him rich, ASU undergrads with no academic future.
  8. WSU Fans- Your claim to fame is beating Stanford this year, and drinking the rest of the conference under the table, send me some fucking Cougar Gold before I lose my shit.
  9. Cal Fans- You just plain suck, and so does your team.
  10. Colorado Fans- Enjoy being back in '91, it wont last.
  11. Utah Fans- Fuck you for me not being able to buy good booze there on my way to fish on the Green River (seriously, I have to go into Wyoming to get booze before I get to the camp).
  12. Oregon Fans- Never mind, this year was punishment enough.
  13. Oregon State Fans- Fuck you for, um, well hell I kinda like your team, but your coach did say Wisc. was tough to coach due to admissions, so fuck you for lack admissions standards.
  14. Fuck David Pollack in the ass for being an E$ecPN homer every time he calls a PAC game.
  15. Fuck Pete Carrol for leaving U$C to coach my favorite pro team (season tickets from '76-'89). Do you have any idea how hard it is to root for the Hawks when they are coached by a former ToeJam as a Stanford fan????

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i would say USC is close. Lets hope they dont turn into a 10 win team with never getting more. That shit gets annoying.
I think a lot of that had to do with coaching. Helton is much more of an adult .Than the previous coaches.And the players respect him.Every turn over they bypass the officials and bring Helton the ball. Their way of saying we got the ball back for you coach. Pendergast and Martin have been major upgrades as coordinators. Like you said hopefully they can be consistent now

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this shit has built up all year, and I took the day of to drink and prep for festivus, so fuck you bitches:

1. Utah Fans- Fuck you for me not being able to buy good booze there on my way to fish on the Green River (seriously, I have to go into Wyoming to get booze before I get to the camp).

You teach at a University and aren't intelligent enough to buy the booze before you get to Utah...wow

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a firm believer that that should not be needed. Fucking dry counties in so many states. Don't those religious folks know that the rest of us drink, and hence, pay taxes?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs are gay.

Bring back the BCS

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a firm believer that that should not be needed. Fucking dry counties in so many states. Don't those religious folks know that the rest of us drink, and hence, pay taxes?

Having got Mormon girls extremely intoxicated before, I'll say this; Those guys there have to be extremely careful. :dhd:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for feats of strength.... I'll be lifting 12oz at a time...and the tare weight will be an empty bottle

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to air all my grievances on ND football this site would crash. So I'll just skip to the feats of strength.