• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HammerDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hi, Nipsey. It appears that you haven't posted on our forums in quite awhile. Is your team really that bad?! Come on and throw your two-cents in too!"

Since you asked, my dad started chemo and my wife and I have been helping at my folks and any computer time I get is for working and working only. Besides, I posted more in the politics board than anything, but having hurt your feelings, I can no longer do that even.

The fact that you banned me from the main boards for calling you what you are, proves that I was right. You're a coward who can't handle dissent. You lacked the ability to counter anything I said, so you simply removed me from your clubhouse. You took your ball and went home.

You're a typical Pats hater, who wants to cry all day about how bad Brady is, and cry about how mean/dumb Pats fans are for not letting you do it unchallenged.

The joke's on you. Brady and The Pats are back in the AFCCG -- just like I said they probably would be, 4 weeks ago. Remember how you giggled? Yeah. I do too.

I suppose now I won't be able to post on my team board, right? :wtf2:

sorry to hear that.....went through the same with my mom a couple of years back

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I don't think this thread is benefitting much. If you have a problem with hammer, talk to hammer.

The way you're approaching this is just asking to make things worse and I don't think you really want that. I'm going to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.