• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HammerDown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hi, Nipsey. It appears that you haven't posted on our forums in quite awhile. Is your team really that bad?! Come on and throw your two-cents in too!"

Since you asked, my dad started chemo and my wife and I have been helping at my folks and any computer time I get is for working and working only. Besides, I posted more in the politics board than anything, but having hurt your feelings, I can no longer do that even.

The fact that you banned me from the main boards for calling you what you are, proves that I was right. You're a coward who can't handle dissent. You lacked the ability to counter anything I said, so you simply removed me from your clubhouse. You took your ball and went home.

You're a typical Pats hater, who wants to cry all day about how bad Brady is, and cry about how mean/dumb Pats fans are for not letting you do it unchallenged.

The joke's on you. Brady and The Pats are back in the AFCCG -- just like I said they probably would be, 4 weeks ago. Remember how you giggled? Yeah. I do too.

I suppose now I won't be able to post on my team board, right? :wtf2:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hi, Nipsey. It appears that you haven't posted on our forums in quite awhile. Is your team really that bad?! Come on and throw your two-cents in too!"

Since you asked, my dad started chemo and my wife and I have been helping at my folks and any computer time I get is for working and working only. Besides, I posted more in the politics board than anything, but having hurt your feelings, I can no longer do that even.

The fact that you banned me from the main boards for calling you what you are, proves that I was right. You're a coward who can't handle dissent. You lacked the ability to counter anything I said, so you simply removed me from your clubhouse. You took your ball and went home.

You're a typical Pats hater, who wants to cry all day about how bad Brady is, and cry about how mean/dumb Pats fans are for not letting you do it unchallenged.

The joke's on you. Brady and The Pats are back in the AFCCG -- just like I said they probably would be, 4 weeks ago. Remember how you giggled? Yeah. I do too.

I suppose now I won't be able to post on my team board, right? :wtf2:
LMAO It's so true Hammer is a fucking mindless twit who thinks he is cool.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about your dad.

Truly hope everything works out long term.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that is an automated message that goes out to your email on file when you haven't logged in to post in a certain amount of time.

Cool rant though, bro.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sorry to hear about your dad Nipsey. I've been there, done that, hated it.

If anyone clicks on HammerDown's profile and stats. Choose find all posts my HammerDown and a quick review will show that 9 out of 10 posts are shitting on someone or downright trolling.

...and then he drops the ban hammer?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that is an automated message that goes out to your email on file when you haven't logged in to post in a certain amount of time.

It is.

Sorry about your dad, Nipsey.

That said.... rants like this won't get you very far here. I think it might be best for you to find the "ignore" feature within your userCP and put HammerDown on it. I got news for ya, he isn't going anywhere.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool rant though, bro.

And I'm pretty sure you're not a reader. Even if that message (not in an email, btw) is automated, it has little to with my main point about HammerDown being a coward.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the condolences guys.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm pretty sure you're not a reader. Even if that message (not in an email, btw) is automated, it has little to with my main point about HammerDown being a coward.

I'm not a reader? Not sure what that even means. if you imply I don't read what goes on here at the hoop, you are incorrect.

So it went to your PM instead of email, the point remains that he wasn't singling you out like you imply in your OP. Everyone gets it.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is.

Sorry about your dad, Nipsey.

That said.... rants like this won't get you very far here. I think it might be best for you to find the "ignore" feature within your userCP and put HammerDown on it. I got news for ya, he isn't going anywhere.

Thanks.

But I never had a problem with HammerDown - I enjoyed calling him out on his BS. He's the one who should have put me on ignore, because he couldn't handle what I was telling him. Instead he just Benard Pollard-ed me.

But anyway -- I just wanted to remind him of what he was, and The Pats board is the only place I can post.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I'm sorry for your loss. Second, you were suspended bc you deserved it. Post relevant stuff and stop trolling. It's not that hard.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a reader? Not sure what that even means. if you imply I don't read what goes on here at the hoop, you are incorrect.

So it went to your PM instead of email, the point remains that he wasn't singling you out like you imply in your OP. Everyone gets it.

IT means that you missed the point. That's what you not being a reader means.

And, no, it wasn't in a PM either. But if it was automated, I was wrong. Big deal. HammerDown is still a coward who banned me unjustly, and taunted me about it in a PM afterwords.

So spare me, dude.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I'm sorry for your loss. Second, you were suspended bc you deserved it. Post relevant stuff and stop trolling. It's not that hard.

Calling a troll out for trolling isn't trolling.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT means that you missed the point. That's what you not being a reader means.

And, no, it wasn't in a PM either. But if it was automated, I was wrong. Big deal. HammerDown is still a coward who banned me unjustly, and taunted me about it in a PM afterwords.

So spare me, dude.

And spare us your rants about the owner of the site, who pays the bills to allow you to be here.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammerdown antagonizing and trolling Pats fans is just something you have to deal with if you want to post here. Other than that one affliction, I think he's a good dude.

Good luck to your father!!!!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot. You are putting your trollishness above your lost family member. Did that even happen?

ehhhhhhhh stop. Stop. Let this guy vent. Not the time to be Hammer's slappies. He can handle himself and this should be handled in private imo.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ehhhhhhhh stop. Stop. Let this guy vent. Not the time to be Hammer's slappies. He can handle himself and this should be handled in private imo.

I think you may have missed most of his posts. This isn't me riding Hammer, it's me knowing this poster. Check out his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.