• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Halftime

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Young played pretty well. Everybody else sucked.

If I am Harris, I walk in at halftime and fire RR on the spot. That is 4 out of 5 weeks the team came in completely unprepared.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They completely overlooked this team

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I am Harris, I walk in at halftime and fire RR on the spot. That is 4 out of 5 weeks the team came in completely unprepared.
If we were only that lucky

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This performance was completely embarrassing. There is no other way around it.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's start talking about who is needed as our next head coach. Who in the college ranks should be considered? What other assistants out there should we be looking at?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's start talking about who is needed as our next head coach. Who in the college ranks should be considered? What other assistants out there should we be looking at?
I like Ken Dorsey out of Buffalo alot.
I think the correct question is who the GM will be.
Hire the GM and let them decide who the coach is.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, some energy and emotion about this.
Most of the fan tweets are stuff we have been talking about for some time.
The facts do not paint a good picture here. Rivera is the next to last Snyder mistake. The very last mistake he made was the new team name...ugh

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is my question, who do you replace RR with if you fire him tomorrow or during they bye week? You can't bring in a new coach with a new offense and new defense so you have would have to hire JDR or EB to finish the season. I think EB would get some support but after 5 games?

I think Josh is probably looking now.

Point 2 - RR didn't make those guys play like shit tonight or against Buffalo .... they under achieved on their own.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my question, who do you replace RR with if you fire him tomorrow or during they bye week? You can't bring in a new coach with a new offense and new defense so you have would have to hire JDR or EB to finish the season. I think EB would get some support but after 5 games?

That’s the rub

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Point 2 - RR didn't make those guys play like shit tonight or against Buffalo .... they under achieved on their own.

You promote EB. We need a no nonsense guy in charge.

RR did not make them play like crap. He allowed it. The only game we didn’t come out flat was Philly.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re right, he didn’t make them play like shit, but it’s his responsibility to see they were prepared and focused. They were neither. Again.

hell the bears only really had two receivers, Kmet and Moore, How hard is it to devise a scheme to cover two guys? How many times does Moore beat your rookie CB before you change coverage scheme? Sure, they yanked Forbes, but they didn’t change schemes. They still had one one one coverage on Moore. And Barton is just a liability in coverage. He is way too slow.

there is only one coach to replace RR. That is EB. Do you realize the professional, social, and political shit storm that would happen if they replaced Ron with someone else? this is why RR may be safe through this year. The ownership needs more time to evaluate Eric.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cris Klieman

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right, he didn’t make them play like shit, but it’s his responsibility to see they were prepared and focused. They were neither. Again.

hell the bears only really had two receivers, Kmet and Moore, How hard is it to devise a scheme to cover two guys? How many times does Moore beat your rookie CB before you change coverage scheme? Sure, they yanked Forbes, but they didn’t change schemes. They still had one one one coverage on Moore. And Barton is just a liability in coverage. He is way too slow.

there is only one coach to replace RR. That is EB. Do you realize the professional, social, and political shit storm that would happen if they replaced Ron with someone else? this is why RR may be safe through this year. The ownership needs more time to evaluate Eric.
There is no doubt their are coaching deficiencies. Every DB was at fault last night. Biting on double moves. Missing tackles. They had to play some sort of zone instead of man because you have to have guys havping eyes on Fields. Your DLine was getting blown up.

The offense is only scoring a little over 8 points in the 1st half.

Two out of the last three games they were just blown off the field.

At this point I wouldn't mind if Josh came in and fired RR, if he lets him ride out the year and replaces him at the end of the season I'll live with that. We all new this was a transitional season.

They need to fix the OLine and find out why some of these high priced defensive players are struggling.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you promote EB and call it an audition/extended job interview.

The thing that shocks me is how the defense se is playing. If you would have told me that our defense would be giving up 30 to 40 points each game, I would have called you crazy.

It makes no sense to me. I have no answers.

My guess is magic was in harris ear last night and told him that this isn't working.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not just use EB?
I wouldn't mind EB taking over right now, let's see what kind of energy he can instill in ALL players, not just offensive ones. I can no longer take Rivera standing on the sidelines with arms folded, no head set looking lost.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think he and most of the coaching staff get fired as soon s the season ends
You promote EB. We need a no nonsense guy in charge.

RR did not make them play like crap. He allowed it. The only game we didn’t come out flat was Philly.
i thnk they keep eb in some form.i think snyder hired him with the intent of replacing riveria,he just was,nt team owner long enough to do so.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt their are coaching deficiencies. Every DB was at fault last night. Biting on double moves. Missing tackles. They had to play some sort of zone instead of man because you have to have guys havping eyes on Fields. Your DLine was getting blown up.

The offense is only scoring a little over 8 points in the 1st half.

Two out of the last three games they were just blown off the field.

At this point I wouldn't mind if Josh came in and fired RR, if he lets him ride out the year and replaces him at the end of the season I'll live with that. We all new this was a transitional season.

They need to fix the OLine and find out why some of these high priced defensive players are struggling.
I realistically don’t see Ron getting canned until the off-season. EB is the coach in waiting and isn’t going anywhere. I’m sure Harris viewed this season as an evaluation year given they didn’t take over until camp. So unless he sees a fan revolt, he stays put on Ron until the dat after the season ends.