• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Halftime

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind EB taking over right now, let's see what kind of energy he can instill in ALL players, not just offensive ones. I can no longer take Rivera standing on the sidelines with arms folded, no head set looking lost.
EB will take over soon enough. But this team needs him focused on continually of implement his offense and working with Sam The resi of this year. I don’t see anyone able to step in and finish that work.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EB will take over soon enough. But this team needs him focused on continually of implement his offense and working with Sam The resi of this year. I don’t see anyone able to step in and finish that work.
Good point.
Once Rivera is gone...and I know I will get roasted for this, but the season now is about developing/protecting Sam Howell. I personally don't care if we win another game. What does it prove if we sneak into the playoffs and get pounded? The front office still needs to be cleansed. I agree with Sty on this.

In other words, the goal of the organization should be:

1. Develop and protect Sam Howell
2. Determine if EB can be our next coach

Winning more games is not on my top 10 list right now. Last night showed that. Priorities have changed. Just my 2 cents. I am sure others feel very differently.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my question, who do you replace RR with if you fire him tomorrow or during they bye week? You can't bring in a new coach with a new offense and new defense so you have would have to hire JDR or EB to finish the season. I think EB would get some support but after 5 games?

I think Josh is probably looking now.

Point 2 - RR didn't make those guys play like shit tonight or against Buffalo .... they under achieved on their own.
short answer is you dont . let him be see what he does and live with the consequences

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys we need to get off the EB thing . if he goes he goes . the new GM will pick his guy as he should . if its EB then great if not so be it

SH needs to be developed and as of now he is at least a viable BU qb in this league . can he be more ? trending yes

and i hate to tell you but this team wont quit and they will get at least 7 wins

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realistically don’t see Ron getting canned until the off-season. EB is the coach in waiting and isn’t going anywhere. I’m sure Harris viewed this season as an evaluation year given they didn’t take over until camp. So unless he sees a fan revolt, he stays put on Ron until the dat after the season ends.

EB needs to get a handle on that pass happy bullshit. Or he's liable to find himself further from a HC job than before.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EB needs to get a handle on that pass happy bullshit. Or he's liable to find himself further from a HC job than before.
Or get Howell killed.
Who is keeping him in the game during blowouts? He is taking needless sacks.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate to tell you but this team wont quit and they will get at least 7 wins
That's cool. 7 wins isn't enough for RR to keep his jobs. hell, 13 or 14 wins shouldn't be enough. If the Skins won that many games though. 80% of Skins fans will get flicted with temporary amnesia n forget all about. The goofy drafts, the lack of importance placed on the OL n LB, the shitty play-calling, time management, more miss than hit trade for Wentz, when to go n not go for two, the slow almost uninterested vibe the team has to start evey season. They will be ready to crown RR. and Rivera n Riverboat will become the most popular names for newborns in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area.

So lets go with 7 wins n call the RR era of HCing/GMing a wrap.