• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guys I want off this team

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which ones?

Tyler Eifert ND

Zach Ertz Stanford

Levine Toilolo Stanford

Joesph Fauria UCLA

Dion Sims Mich St

Jordan Reed Florida (a better version of Delanie)

I also like Michael Williams from Alabama

Solid class that will be talked about this combine, imo.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Eifert ND

Zach Ertz Stanford

Levine Toilolo Stanford

Joesph Fauria UCLA

Dion Sims Mich St

Jordan Reed Florida (a better version of Delanie)

I also like Michael Williams from Alabama

Solid class that will be talked about this combine, imo.

I'm a fan of Ertz, but I'm not willing to spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on a 2nd TE. I'll have to do some more hw on those guys and get back to you.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of Ertz, but I'm not willing to spend a 1st or 2nd round pick on a 2nd TE. I'll have to do some more hw on those guys and get back to you.

You know we also already have a rookie named Garrett Celek, brother of the Eagles Brent Celek? I'm not sure if he's ready to compete in real games though, he looked good in the preseason. We might not even be looking te in the draft.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know we also already have a rookie named Garrett Celek, brother of the Eagles Brent Celek? I'm not sure if he's ready to compete in real games though, he looked good in the preseason. We might not even be looking te in the draft.

I'm aware of that. Nobody has really stuck out and i believe we have something like 13 draft picks? We can certainly afford to use at least 1 or 2 of those picks investing in a better back TE.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginn caught the hard pass today and then messed up otherwise. I think it's time for Ginn to stop living off the Seattle opener last year and the KW fumbles. I mean, if people want Smith to stop living off the Saints' game, then why not ack Ginn what he has been doing for us lately.

I might post this elsewhere, but what's up with refs cock-blocking Crabtree? First, last year's "stepped out of bounds" TD that he didn't look like he did. Then, it was the down when he wasn't down against the Saints. And now, today, a 1-2 yard drop that he caught. Stop pissing off the refs with your NinerSickness hated face, Crabtree!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the sense that Ginn is playing for himself instead of the team. These last two games he has taken huge risks that will make him look good if he makes something out of it, but really hurts the team if it backfires.

For instance
  • if he gets a big return it makes the coaches notice and want to get him on the field... but he muffed and gave the Saints a free TD.
  • He could have just fell on the bad toss or knocked it out of bounds, but instead he tried to pick it up and make a play that would have made him look great

Last year he was a part of the team and was more involved, so he wasn't taking these stupid risks to get noticed. With his role diminished he keeps trying to do big things with nothing this year to get more playing time and he's fucking it up.

At this point... well actually at the end of last year I was at this point.... that he is worth a couple big plays a year in the return game and zero contribution as a receiver. If we can't find that kind of production with another player (Jenkins or James) then they shouldn't ever suit up for this team. I think Ginn got a job because Williams fuck ups in the Championship game. If not for those I think he isn't back this year. Funny he made the best catch of his career today on a 2 yard gain.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's what I've been saying.... Ginn brings nothing to the table anymore. There is no way Jenkins can't out play him. Did he dress today? I saw James in streets. I feel like Dixon could be replaced on ST but Ginn is the big one for me.

i'm not clamoring to keep Ginn forever, but am saying you have to keep him till another punt returner is found. cause if we don't have to try someone else out, if we don't have to trot someone out to see what he can do, then don't.

Ginn did fumble a punt last week, but otherwise he is catching and securing the ball. return yards would be great, but don't get ahead of decision making and ball security.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm aware of that. Nobody has really stuck out and i believe we have something like 13 draft picks? We can certainly afford to use at least 1 or 2 of those picks investing in a better back TE.

sorry to go off on a tanget, but a quick comment on those 13 picks.....

we shouldn't select 13 players in the next draft. either trade up or trade into the following draft. this board will get into this in a few months....heavily.