• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GT vs. FSU

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, would first have to care ... and I really don't. :)

Ohhhh ... I still love the Army/Navy game. Still the greatest of all in my book. I wouldn't do that to you anyway ... wouldn't be fair. :heh:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Command_Master_Chief_Petty_Officer.gif

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'm just a retired
Rank_12_Major_WaW.png
, teaching young'ns some JROTC.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ... I thought you knew that. I know I told you that before. And ... I wasn't an FC. :suds:

Oh wait ... or weren't you in aviation? AE/AT?

An FC. My CC in Orlando was an FC. Chief Deitrich. Little dude would dude 1 arm pushups along side us doing regular ones. Hell of a guy once we were able to walk across the grinder and become a sailor. And yeah I was an AT. And no I did not know that about you. Will have to give you a little slack on being an ND fan then.

:lol:

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, congrats FSU, I was counting in a turnover or two.

Even in defeat, I think we have opened eyes tonight that our offense is legit. If we had a reasonable defense to go with it, we would be playing in the 4.

Our offense is legit. I thought our defense played about as good as could be expected tonight. We've got a bunch of 3 star players going up against some 4 and 5 star talent. And they still managed to hold FSU to 3 field goals at the end of the game. GT's offense could have responded with touchdowns...but didn't.

Still, scoring 35 points against FSU is nothing to be ashamed of.

The whole game I was hoping for just ONE interception by FSU....but it never materialized.

Good luck FSU in the playoffs.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An FC. My CC in Orlando was an FC. Chief Deitrich. Little dude would dude 1 arm pushups along side us doing regular ones. Hell of a guy once we were able to walk across the grinder and become a sailor. And yeah I was an AT. And no I did not know that about you. Will have to give you a little slack on being an ND fan then.

:lol:

Haha ... yeah, you do that. lol

My CC in boot (Great Lakes) was an FCC also, Chief Ferriby ... little dude too, but could scream & yell like a lion! :suds: