• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully Gruden will not be up for the Niner job. It looks like he has extended with ESPN.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually really enjoy him as a color guy so this makes me happy.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big fan of Gruden in the booth as well and doing his yearly QB Camp

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have cared if the 49ers got him. He's really overrated as a coach. Won one ring with Dungy's guys and then he let it all fall apart. I do like him on TV however.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an obnoxious self promoter that was able to rally a loaded team that someone else built to the promised land and then basically ran it into the ground. Sound kind of familiar, right?

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an obnoxious self promoter that was able to rally a loaded team that someone else built to the promised land and then basically ran it into the ground. Sound kind of familiar, right?

The team he left made it to the Super Bowl that next season too and he dismantled them in an ugly blow out Super Bowl game. People always try to run down the guy's Championship Bucs team that he inherited but if Davis wasn't an idiot the Raiders probably win the championship that season with the club Jon built up.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team he left made it to the Super Bowl that next season too and he dismantled them in an ugly blow out Super Bowl game. People always try to run down the guy's Championship Bucs team that he inherited but if Davis wasn't an idiot the Raiders probably win the championship that season with the club Jon built up.

Yes, I'm being a bit harsh and he does have a great football mind but I don't think he's that great at developing talent (just about all the key guys on offense for the Raiders were seasoned veterans) and he isn't a good locker room guy.

Holmgren is just what the 49ers need and if he's game then they should just go with him. Worked with Montana/Young, developed Favre and Hass. What QB has he worked with that didn't improve?

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holmgren is just what the 49ers need and if he's game then they should just go with him. Worked with Montana/Young, developed Favre and Hass. What QB has he worked with that didn't improve?

I am not sure Holmgren is the guy to coach Kaep. The offensive pieces on the current team are not WCO oriented. He would have to tear it all down and start over. I doubt the owner wants that after building that new stadium. He also is much more offensive oriented and the % of dollars on the D side of the ball is too high for his liking I would think.

Maybe Mora wants a shot to get back at the Hawks. I could only hope.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mora isn't leaving SoCal, his family just built a home there to be next to his parents. His next potential move will be to one of the NFL teams in L.A.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish Gruden would lighten up on the praise for every single player, every single play.