• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ground and Pound

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it appears that Yahoo is using the tried and true method of reporting somebody else's report!

Patriots injury report this week:

Rhamondre’s Ready​

"Conspicuous by his absence from the report, the Pats rookie running back appears to be ready for action on Sunday. Earlier in the day on Wednesday, Stevenson was reported to have suffered a dislocated thumb during practice last week. Despite the injury, there was optimism that the former Oklahoma Sooner would be able to play in the team’s season-opener. Not only was Stevenson a full-participant in practice on Wednesday, he was not listed in the report. Barring any setbacks, he looks to be a safe bet to make his NFL debut this weekend. "

I'm calling bullshit on dislocated thumb report!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling bullshit on dislocated thumb report!

I agree but I still will not be surprised if he doesn't play. Damien Harris is RB# 1 and this is a division game. Unless BB feels supremely confident in Stevenson's abilities in game 1 of his rookie season I could see him holding back and letting Harris carry the load(unless of course the game gets out of hand in either direction).

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but I still will not be surprised if he doesn't play. Damien Harris is RB# 1 and this is a division game. Unless BB feels supremely confident in Stevenson's abilities in game 1 of his rookie season I could see him holding back and letting Harris carry the load(unless of course the game gets out of hand in either direction).
No disagreement there but I thinkJJ is going to get some chances.
What everybody is waiting to see is how is Bolden going to be used!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree, I think with his stable of RBs he may have a pitch count in mind for each back. Its a long season.