• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

grizzlies knicks

gotigersgo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you all think about "fight" between grizz and knocks last night?

I think Payton and Morris are crybabies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Crowder is a punk. He started it all, he's lucky he didn't get punched instead of pushed. He had no reason to do what he did.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt the last possession so the griz were going to have to take a shot anyway but it sounded like crowder was being a pussy a lot longer than that one play....fuck unwritten rules in basketball or any sport. the game isnt over until its 0.0 so do your job and dont be a bitch

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt the last possession so the griz were going to have to take a shot anyway but it sounded like crowder was being a pussy a lot longer than that one play....fuck unwritten rules in basketball or any sport. the game isnt over until its 0.0 so do your job and dont be a bitch

He stole the inbound pass than stepped back for a 3 instead of wasting the entire shot clock, the Knicks were just lazily inbounding the ball bc the game was over, yes it was over. I could see if the Knicks were trying to score fast but they weren't.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you're up 15+ in the final minute, it's kind of douchebag move for the winning team to go for for a steal and then attempt a three. Now, the Knicks aren't innocent as they simply didn't protect the ball. But, that being said, they were in no particular hurry to get up court, so I would state that they had given up. By that account, the Griz should have just let the time keep ticking and shouldn't be stat padding unless the other team is making the effort.

This happened to Saric and the Sixers a few years ago.
Sixers up double digits in the final minute and the other team is pressing and the Sixers break it and get a final pass to Saric who goes to the net and lays it in. If you want to cry about 'running up the score' then don't press. If they had all just sat back and accepted the L, nothing would have happened. If you are going to try, then you better expect the other team to try also. If the losing team isn't trying, then the winning team should follow suit and back off.

*edit* @Shanemansj13 essentially just ninja'd me here

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbag move by Crowder, stupid move by Payton to let it bother him that much. Should've clowned him instead of getting physical.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbag move by Crowder, stupid move by Payton to let it bother him that much. Should've clowned him instead of getting physical.

I dont have a problem at all with the steal to be clear. My issue is when Crowder pretends to pull it back out and waste time but rather he steps back and pulls a 3 with 22 on the shot clock. If he steals it and then wastes time...this never happens as well.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a problem at all with the steal to be clear. My issue is when Crowder pretends to pull it back out and waste time but rather he steps back and pulls a 3 with 22 on the shot clock. If he steals it and then wastes time...this never happens as well.

Stupid lag, lol. Double post.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

....and again, tripled!