• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Oden punches woman in the face

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despicable act. But, at least he was wearing the best tOSU shirt ever.

Bubut5nCEAACJE-.jpg

That's Lebron's dad.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oden's career has been dead for a while.

No telling what Miami was thinking when they brought his carcass in last season.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thought that came to me when I saw that was "What a fuckin coward. He actually was compelled to hit a woman that had to be less than half his weight, size and strength. People like him should have to do hard time in a prison where they make them get out on the roads on a chain gang and have to do some manual labor for a minimum of one year. May be then he would be so quick to hit defenseless women

STFU, white knight.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what she did that made him so angry ?

Totally irrelevant as far as what she did. abusers like that look for a reason and once they get away with it by apologizing, they are embolden to do it more. Then they start grooming the victim for more. They tell them that she made him hit her and it's her fault. Personally I like the way my grandmother handled when she got married something 100 years ago(my mother is now 89 so this is really a long time ago). She basically told him that if he ever hit her, NOT TO GO ASLEEP IN THE SAME HOUSE OR HE WOULD NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN.

WORKS FOR ME :lol:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope - Don't have to - You can't make me. It is settled. Greg Oden is a coward and should do atleast ten years in prison for hitting a woman.

10 years? LOL

So, let's see here True LeBron Fan, let's say a woman pulls a knife on you and the only chance you have to not get hurt is to smack her in the face. What do you do?

You know what I would do? Ya, you know.

james-bond-slapping-hos-o.gif

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well she had to have made him angry. Therefore he had every right to throw a temper tantrum and hit her as hard as he wanted to. In fact, she should be thanking him for not hitting her more. Gotta me slappa my bitch up.

Quote: Romeo and the sooner fans.

:L