• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Suspended for game 5

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are good enough to win a home game against a weak and defeated Cavs team without Green

I bet the line just went from Warriors -7 to Warriors -2

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe the NBA caved on this....but I'm not too surprised given the 2 players involved.

Meh...Dubs still win game 5 tomorrow night at Roaracle....

LeBitch will be crying louder than ever.

Agree, likely changes from a Ws blowout to a competitive game like game 4. If Curry and Klay hit their threes it won't matter much. They will have a lot more trouble getting open, and Cleveland will have a way easier time scoring. Probably will be a track meet, like 115-110 kind of game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more faith in the Warriors than Warriors fans lol

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, likely changes from a Ws blowout to a competitive game like game 4. If Curry and Klay hit their threes it won't matter much. They will have a lot more trouble getting open, and Cleveland will have a way easier time scoring. Probably will be a track meet, like 115-110 kind of game.

I'm sure we'll be seeing lots more of Mo Buckets & the Brazilian Blur tomorrow....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @bksballer89 and @The Derski thinking they won the internet.

No one has said that Green wouldn't be suspended if they upgraded it to a flagrant. All anyone has said is that it should have been left as the double foul that was called on the court.

I usually have no problems with @bksballer89 as he looks at everything rational and has good view points in my opinion. As it relates to Draymond Green, I think it borderlines on hypocrisy as he gets on us for bagging on Lebron and Wiggy and not thinking things out rationally. In this case, this was not worthy of an upgrade to a flagrant foul which triggered the suspension due accumulation. But it is what it is.

This is simply where we disagree and just my view point. You're still cool, bk.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have more faith in the Warriors than Warriors fans lol

I think Dubs win tomorrow as well. Especially since it looks like the Splash Brothers finally got in their groove. This will make it worse now for the Cavs. Not only would they beat you in 5 games (should they win on Monday night) which is worse than the beating they gave them last season. But they would've done it without their 3rd best player and leader of the team in the deciding game (if they win of course).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did slap his nuts, but this was more of an accumulation of plays over the course of the postseason which left the league no choice.

Green didn't slap his nuts. He was trying to get up as Lebron was walking over him and putting his nuts on Greens neck and head.

The league did have a choice. They could have chosen let the call on the court stand. Especially since it was the right call. All they've done now is create more fodder for the conspiracy theorists who think they fix games.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Lebron repeatedly stepped over players? NO
Has Green repeatedly punched, kicked, and made inappropriate contact with other men's junk? YES

The league said enough is enough.
We cannot have players worried about their groins being under assault with that asshole on the court.

Fuck that guy.
He is the biggest douche in the entire league now.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did James even pretend to reach for his groin area?
What contact occurred?
Even the slightest touch would of had Lebron on the ground. It took me at least 10 replays to even notice this even happened.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the slightest touch would of had Lebron on the ground. It took me at least 10 replays to even notice this even happened.

LOL. You must remember how Tristan's tap put him down for the count. Maybe he has a glass chin, but he has iron balls.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is still not as bad as the Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw suspension in 2007. I'm still pissed off about that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is still not as bad as the Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw suspension in 2007. I'm still pissed off about that.

Another case where the NBA's rules created a problem that did not need to be there. I understand the purpose of the bench rule that got those 2 suspended, but the flagrant foul point system is unnecessary for the playoffs.

If a player does something that warrants suspension in the playoffs, sit him down. The point system will really only hurt teams that make the Finals because everybody else doesn't play enough games to accumulate the points. I have a feeling that the league will revisit this rule in the off season, because a FInals game should not be impacted by a play like this.

Another option would be to put a smaller points limit but have it reset after each series. Things change from 1 series to the next and I am not sure how fair it is for a guy to pay now for something that happened weeks ago against another team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Lebron repeatedly stepped over players? NO
Has Green repeatedly punched, kicked, and made inappropriate contact with other men's junk? YES

The league said enough is enough.
We cannot have players worried about their groins being under assault with that asshole on the court.

Fuck that guy.
He is the biggest douche in the entire league now.

Just because Draymond Green is a douche, doesn't give other players the right to do what Lebron did. Lebron instigated the whole mess. I understand that Draymond was suspended in large part due to an accumulation of flagrant foul points. But Lebron instigated the incident, therefore, the double fouls should've been held up.

The NBA didn't do itself any favors here.