• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got to thinking about A&M move to the SEC

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if aTm is the 2nd rate program Texas makes it out to be, why do Texas fans care so much if they leave?

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know about trolling, but your "team SEC" obsession is embarrassing.

You seem to be automatically dismissing all posts by fans of SEC teams as "team SEC bullshit". LOL - Give me a break.

Just tired of hearing how much tougher it is to play on the road in the SEC when in reality, it's not any different than any other conference.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So playing at KState and TT is comparable to playing at the Swamp, Auburn, LSU, etc.? LOL, get the hell out of here with that BS.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So playing at KState and TT is comparable to playing at the Swamp, Auburn, LSU, etc.? LOL, get the hell out of here with that BS.

He is trolling. Don't feed the troll.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tired of hearing how much tougher it is to play on the road in the SEC when in reality, it's not any different than any other conference.

Reading through this thread, you are coming off as jelly, but whatever.

You do know that most stadiums are bigger in the SEC, and that those stadiums are nearly always sold out, right?

I would say that it could make it tougher to play in a stadium that holds over 100,000 vs one that holds 60,000 or less.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bottom line is that Texas is driving everyone from the Big 12. as long as they are greedy and demand more, there will be teams that want to upgrade to a more stable conference

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas it is about programs.

Yes Texas, OU, ATM, and Nebraska are tough to play but the SEC has 8 schools on their level to play at UF, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and South Carolina all have large stadiums that are tough to play in. Take ATM out of the Big12 and add them to the SEC and it is even more lopsided.

B1G has a lot of big-time programs with large stadiums as well but outside of B1G and SEC, most conferences only have 3-4 elite programs with tough stadiums.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Texas it is about programs.

Yes Texas, OU, ATM, and Nebraska are tough to play but the SEC has 8 schools on their level to play at UF, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and South Carolina all have large stadiums that are tough to play in. Take ATM out of the Big12 and add them to the SEC and it is even more lopsided.

B1G has a lot of big-time programs with large stadiums as well but outside of B1G and SEC, most conferences only have 3-4 elite programs with tough stadiums.

Just b/c you have a large stadium that seats 100K + doesn't mean it's so tough to play at. Wyoming sure didn't think Neyland was so tough, ULM sure as hell didn't think Bama's stadium was so tough, Appy State sure as hell didn't think the Big House was so tough, Utah State sure didn't think AU's stadium was so tough, LA Tech sure didn't think Miss State's stadium was so tough, BYU didn't think Ole Miss's stadium was so tough. Ask OU if playing at TTECH's stadium, which only holds 68K is easy to play at? Hell, DKR stadium holds over 100K+ and Texas lost 5 times at home last year. AGain, doesn't matter how many people you hold at your stadium. The Vols have been slapped around at their own crib plenty of times over the last 4-5 years.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what makes a stadium tough to play in?

retina burning neon blue carpet?

that should add a whole new aspect to this already fail of a thread.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So what makes a stadium tough to play in?

Record of wins and losses, I'm assuming. I'm not saying SEC stadiums aren't tough to play at, but you SEC homers seem to think it's so much tougher to play at SEC stadiums when it's about the same in every conference. You UGA fans should know what happens when you play at Big 12 stadiums....

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Record of wins and losses, I'm assuming. I'm not saying SEC stadiums aren't tough to play at, but you SEC homers seem to think it's so much tougher to play at SEC stadiums when it's about the same in every conference. You UGA fans should know what happens when you play at Big 12 stadiums....

Should we?

You know it's you tone that is rubbing people the wrong way here.

All this "you people" shit is getting old.

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren't such a troll UT fan you would realize that the Wyoming loss was right after Fulmer announced his resignation. Do you not think the team and coaching staff was distracting and didn't have time to game plan?

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I implore you to come to the Jones and find out, especially for a night game. Ask '08 Texas. Ask OU. They have lost everytime they have come to Lubbock since '05.

TexasFight98VI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you weren't such a troll UT fan you would realize that the Wyoming loss was right after Fulmer announced his resignation. Do you not think the team and coaching staff was distracting and didn't have time to game plan?

Ha ha, it's Wyoming. I don't care if Tennessee lost their entire 1st string and all of their coaches. You fools claim just how tough it is to play at SEC stadiums, Tennessee should whip Wyoming at home with their walk ons. Plus, Oregon and UCLA laugh at the notion that Neyland is so tough. Come back with a better excuse as to why the Vols were slapped silly by Wyoming Jr High at Neyland!

Volbound1700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, it's Wyoming. I don't care if Tennessee lost their entire 1st string and all of their coaches. You fools claim just how tough it is to play at SEC stadiums, Tennessee should whip Wyoming at home with their walk ons. Plus, Oregon and UCLA laugh at the notion that Neyland is so tough. Come back with a better excuse as to why the Vols were slapped silly by Wyoming Jr High at Neyland!

Translation: I am 17 years old and I troll teams online.

Get a life loser.

If SEC home field advantage is a myth then why are their polls such as this?

10 Toughest Places to Play in College Football | Bleacher Report