• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got to Love Philly Media

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you still don't deny, it's a shit division. Coming from a Cowboy fan, ignoring the 5 rings defense is either a step in the right direction to acknowledge how shitty your team is or... no just recognizing your team is shitty.
oh....you wanna turn this to Dallas.

One thing I learned a long time ago was not to assume... and the fan in me see's a punchers chance for my guys.
Maybe not super bowl championship but who knows? I think it's about getting into the tournament with relativity good health and going from there. Dallas hasn't been champions for a very long time. I remember all their championships and all their heart stopping SB & playoff losses. I can tell you a team 99 times outta 100 has to learn to walk before they run and that is playoff advancement. Frankly, playing in the NFC Championship for the right to play in the SB would be great and I feel sorry for people like you who only see 4 or 5 teams with a chance. I also think it's a riot coming from a philly sports fan

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outside of the Giants, who have stood up, learned to run, and fell back down, the entire NFC East has been in toddler mode for a very long time now.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Philly's going to be a trainwreck this season. You got a wide open NFC East where all but Philly could win the division.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outside of the Giants, who have stood up, learned to run, and fell back down, the entire NFC East has been in toddler mode for a very long time now.

I actually believe that this division will soon be considered one of the better ones - probably not this season but moving forward. I put the Redskins in this same boat. This year is a toss-up & they could take a slight step backwards. However - they are finally building the team in the correct manner & I see good things for this team in the future. Ditto for the Cowboys depending on how the QB position holds up in the future.

The Giants always appear to field a good team over time - just not in any given season. As for the Eagles - who knows - all depends on their rookie QB. I don't see things as bad as you do, and we all know that these things go in cycles.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually believe that this division will soon be considered one of the better ones - probably not this season but moving forward. I put the Redskins in this same boat. This year is a toss-up & they could take a slight step backwards. However - they are finally building the team in the correct manner & I see good things for this team in the future. Ditto for the Cowboys depending on how the QB position holds up in the future.

The Giants always appear to field a good team over time - just not in any given season. As for the Eagles - who knows - all depends on their rookie QB. I don't see things as bad as you do, and we all know that these things go in cycles.
oh I consider myself an optimist, but I know there were issues coming out of last season that will still exist going into this year. I think there will be improvements in some areas, but this team is not where it needs to be right now. Too much has changed and we as Eagles fans are just going to have to grow with them.

We had our success with Reid and McNabb and it kind of spoiled us. Never got us to the big prize though. Maybe we will get to that level again, but it isn't soon.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a satirical article by a twitter guy who makes fun on Philly fans and their mentality. So, I can see why you thought it was real, but it's not.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for a point of clarification, the article was written by FakeWIPCaller, which is a take on the Stephen A Smiths of the world that call into local sports talk radio with their hot takes.
Yes, but he did make a lot of good points:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you still don't deny, it's a shit division. Coming from a Cowboy fan, ignoring the 5 rings defense is either a step in the right direction to acknowledge how shitty your team is or... no just recognizing your team is shitty.
Bitter, angry and all that is a Philly fan. Sorry we haven't already written off the season yet. Personally I like to play the games, but I guess I'm funny that way.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but he did make a lot of good points:noidea:

Where?

He sounds like a guy trolling on a sports message board.....:whistle:

Look I'm not saying there a playoff bound team but they will have at least 7 wins, which still sucks but at least they wont be handing Cleveland a top 5 pick....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where?

He sounds like a guy trolling on a sports message board.....:whistle:

Look I'm not saying there a playoff bound team but they will have at least 7 wins, which still sucks but at least they wont be handing Cleveland a top 5 pick....
I didn't say all his points were good

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitter, angry and all that is a Philly fan. Sorry we haven't already written off the season yet. Personally I like to play the games, but I guess I'm funny that way.
I'm not writing off the season, I was replying to a cat that said the eagles season will be over by week 3. Set the bar low and there's no where to go but up.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never write off a season but I don't blame Eagles fans for being bitter. They were sold a bill of fake goods by Chipper which has now sent the franchise back another 3 to 5 years of rebuilding and on top of that with another crappy season upon them. They could top out at 8 wins but probably fall into the 5 to 6 win category.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the over/under for the Eagles was 5, I would take the under.

Carry on.
:pop2:

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford behind the wheel, RB's are 33 and 29 years old, WR's are a mess, patched together OL, looks pretty grim on the surface, lets play the games.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense is going to fuck y'all up and your mommas.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
---
There is some good news, though. It appears karma is coming to hurt those who attack Philadelphia fans.

Look around the country: Lane Johnson bashed the fans for booing last November… and now, he’s suspended. We all know how Jonathan Papelbon acted when he was with the Phillies… and the Nationals released him this week after a disastrous year in Washington.

If you bad mouth Philadelphia’s fans, make no mistake, you WILL be made to atone for your sins. Let that be a lesson to you, too, Marvin Harrison. The local native made a point, in his Hall of Fame speech, to praise fans of his team, the Colts, while trashing the fans in his hometown of Philadelphia for excessive booing. It was, without a doubt, the worst thing Harrison has ever done.

And then there’s Bob Davidson. The baseball umpire, at a Phillies game two weeks ago, ejected a fan for heckling too loudly. Thrown out of the stadium for heckling the ump? I remember when America used to be a free country. Next thing you know they'll be kicking fans out of games for getting drunk and throwing punches.
---

Hahaha!!

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the lowest expectations I've had since McNabb's rookie year. Worst thing is we're gonna suck and have no first round draft pick.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
---
There is some good news, though. It appears karma is coming to hurt those who attack Philadelphia fans.

Look around the country: Lane Johnson bashed the fans for booing last November… and now, he’s suspended. We all know how Jonathan Papelbon acted when he was with the Phillies… and the Nationals released him this week after a disastrous year in Washington.

If you bad mouth Philadelphia’s fans, make no mistake, you WILL be made to atone for your sins. Let that be a lesson to you, too, Marvin Harrison. The local native made a point, in his Hall of Fame speech, to praise fans of his team, the Colts, while trashing the fans in his hometown of Philadelphia for excessive booing. It was, without a doubt, the worst thing Harrison has ever done.

And then there’s Bob Davidson. The baseball umpire, at a Phillies game two weeks ago, ejected a fan for heckling too loudly. Thrown out of the stadium for heckling the ump? I remember when America used to be a free country. Next thing you know they'll be kicking fans out of games for getting drunk and throwing punches.
---

Hahaha!!

Sure saw a lot of other fans cheering when the guy was tossed. People paid good money to watch the game and apparently the guy was screaming profanities. Not what I'd want if I brought my family to a game. Free country also means free from not having to hear that shit for a couple hours.