• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Got to Love Philly Media

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never write off a season but I don't blame Eagles fans for being bitter. They were sold a bill of fake goods by Chipper which has now sent the franchise back another 3 to 5 years of rebuilding and on top of that with another crappy season upon them. They could top out at 8 wins but probably fall into the 5 to 6 win category.

Well with the NFL change happens pretty quickly. I do like that they moved the Chip guys and actually got some return picks for them, and moved for the franchise QB they wanted. Even though those moves make next year tough against the cap. Think back to the Redskins of the 2000's or the Bronco's post-Elway. Rather than rip off the band-aid and start over, they kept patching and tinkering.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the NFL change happens pretty quickly. I do like that they moved the Chip guys and actually got some return picks for them, and moved for the franchise QB they wanted. Even though those moves make next year tough against the cap. Think back to the Redskins of the 2000's or the Bronco's post-Elway. Rather than rip off the band-aid and start over, they kept patching and tinkering.

There's 2 keys that factor into getting the Eagles back into the conversation of being relevant. Carson Weintz and Howie Rosemen. Yes change can happen quickly in the NFL but for that to happen you need a competent FO for that to happen. CW is a question mark because of the unknown but I think he'll turn out just fine, but do you trust Howie? Hopefully he's learned from previous mistakes and become a better GM then first time around.