• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good season Buckeyes....Gameplan for the Rose Bowl

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't saying something w/o my words getting jumbled.

Bottomline: I want a shot at the NCG. We need to drastically improve on defense bc defense will win the game. Offense doesn't win it IMO. I never think my team will get blown out, I might have doubts but I made this thread to get your attention and get you FUCKING tOHIO STATE FANS WITH PASSION!!!! :laugh3:

Lets go win it all!!! :suds:

/thread

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you expecting a shutout every damn game need to get a grip. be realistic. Yes, the defense needs to improve, but they aren't that bad. b00-hoo the D gave up 35 pts. get over it. the team put up 60.

and look its almost halftime and bama is only up 3-0 on miss. st.. unranked miss. st.

still feel OSU couldn't hang with bama???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Shane. According to him We should just give up and ask to play in the rose bowl. No way we could beat these other teams. We shouldn't even want to try because we had a bad game on defense with two starting lbs out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of you expecting a shutout every damn game need to get a grip. be realistic. Yes, the defense needs to improve, but they aren't that bad. b00-hoo the D gave up 35 pts. get over it. the team put up 60.

and look its almost halftime and bama is only up 3-0 on miss. st.. unranked miss. st.

still feel OSU couldn't hang with bama???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you man! I would take Urban with a month to prepare any day. But you have to be realistic about this defense. Fickell needs to go, you can't win with this defense playing like this shit. Poor tackling, no coverage. It has happened more than once and it can't continue!!! Fact.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have bad plenty if bad games on defense even with those two in. We are a very good team this year. I just don't think we are elite. Our defense is porous against even mediocre offenses.

Just my opinion.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_licpq6qBkg1qf8ynzo1_r2_400.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have bad plenty if bad games on defense even with those two in. We are a very good team this year. I just don't think we are elite. Our defense is porous against even mediocre offenses.

Just my opinion.

I agree.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you man! I would take Urban with a month to prepare any day. But you have to be realistic about this defense. Fickell needs to go, you can't win with this defense playing like this shit. Poor tackling, no coverage. It has happened more than once and it can't continue!!! Fact.

Then why make this thread and say the things you have if now you are saying you want a shot.

Total back pedal job you have going on.

We have to play better than we did today but quit saying you hope we go to the rose instead if you don't want to look like a pussy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why make this thread and say the things you have if now you are saying you want a shot.

We have to play better than we did today but quit saying you hope we go to the rose instead if you don't want to look like a pussy.

To get your guys' FUCKING attention. The defense has to get better, it is unacceptable for this OHIO STATE team to be so piss poor on defense and I have seeen it for the last what two years or so. It's Fickell, he needs to go for us to have a better shot.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just my opinion.

Are you also hoping we don't get a shot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really think I give a shot about the Rose Bowl. Big deal, win the Rose Bowl. What are we fucking Wisconsin or Oregon. Fuck that!

I'm saying if we don't get better the Rose Bowl is all we got. Urban needs to be in desperation mode these next three weeks.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get your guys' FUCKING attention. The defense has to get better, it is unacceptable for this OHIO STATE team to be so piss poor on defense and I have seeen it for the last what two years or so. It's Fickell, he needs to go for us to have a better shot.

Okay so you were just lying before.

Got it.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz at this thread...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree I used a poor choice of words to start this thread, BUT if you don't think I'm rooting against Bama, FSU, or any other top 10 team you are confused.

They just NEED to improve to gove themselves the best shot at winning the game. I haven't seen it.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lulz at this thread...

It's ok.

They are just needing each others support to get through.

The realization that their conference's perceived strength/weakness coupled with the perceived strength/weakness of their OOC scheduling is going to cost them a MBCSNCG invite is starting to sink in.

They need this.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awwww....... isn't that sweet....... a barner shows up...... didn't anyone tell you that this thread is only for fans of undefeated teams????

:yahoo:

War Eagle for evah bitch!!!

LOL

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok.

They are just needing each others support to get through.

The realization that their conference's perceived strength/weakness coupled with the perceived strength/weakness of their OOC scheduling is going to cost them a MBCSNCG invite is starting to sink in.

They need this.

come back and spew your bile when you are undefeated. until then, be gone....... :nod: