• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

good read on Cowboys 2014 Salary cap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THey do look good tonight but I try not to get too high with the wins or too low with the losses. We started out 3-1 last year and you know what happened over the next 12. THe O looks like it could be top 10 but I still am not confident in the D. All I know is BlueJerseyJinx is wrong in thinking we are the worst team in the NFL. Im still saying 7-9 but they are good enough to be no where near the worst team in the NFL.

To much talent to be last place in NFL, btw big difference from last year, ya'll might have started 3-1 but should have been 0-4 lets be real, ya'll looked like trash even at 3-1 last year, this year looking good. I'm impressed.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that but my point was 1 game means nothing. I did worry this pre season what the team would look like with the lead. Its hard to completely change your rhythm from snapping the ball every 2 seconds and then having to slow down and still be as effective.

McCoy is an excellent RB but you cant say he's better then Arian Foster.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that but my point was 1 game means nothing. I did worry this pre season what the team would look like with the lead. Its hard to completely change your rhythm from snapping the ball every 2 seconds and then having to slow down and still be as effective.

McCoy is an excellent RB but you cant say he's better then Arian Foster.

Never said he was, I think he is probably somewhere between #4 and 8

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is a lot higher then 8. He has an All Pro selection under his belt. Andy just didn't run the rock enough for him to get the monster numbers. He could be in for a big season with CHip.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is a lot higher then 8. He has an All Pro selection under his belt. Andy just didn't run the rock enough for him to get the monster numbers. He could be in for a big season with CHip.

between there, just saying you could rank him as high as or low as I think he is probably 5 or 6, AP, Foster, Rice, MJD, Shady or Charles idk

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
between there, just saying you could rank him as high as or low as I think he is probably 5 or 6, AP, Foster, Rice, MJD, Shady or Charles idk

Yeah, theres a bunch that are equally good. I'd Take AP, Arian over him definitely but MJD is definitely below at this point. Charles is a supreme talent but hurt a lot. I'd rather have Shady over Rice but I could accept an argument on why Rice is better. But I LOVE our one two punch.

As for the game, the Skins will rebound and their top 2 players on D tonight were Orakpo and Kerrigan... both of whom did play last year to injury. THe Skins will be back and almost pulled the game out. That had the potential to be a heart breaking loss for Philly. Lesean sure put on a show tonight.