• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Job McCann

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kendrys.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what started the whole thing. Gomez got all hot and bothered about a HBP earlier in the year and was exacting his "revenge".

Is it me, or do Dominican players seem to have a real issue getting hit by pitches? Even unintentionally. They seem to overreact to it. Not all obviously, but it seems to be a common trend.

You can exact all the revenge you want... just hit the ball over the wall and take your base... Don't act like a douche

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe it! I agree with ImStupidherThanYou!!! :omg:

He's right. Every sentence.

He hadn't forgotten being hit by Maholm for no damn reason at all. He was intense and jawing with Maholm and McCann before and during the a/b and when he hit that homer he just got carried away.

So please don't tell me that McCann had a right to make the situation worse. Two wrongs make a right? Bullshit!

No one needs Brian McCann to "protect" home plate. :rollseyes: Gomez should have decked his ass, touched home plate and walked off. Instead, he didn't have to because the umps correctly recognized that McCann interfered.

And good for Gomez for his stand-up comments after the game. McCann? He's still locked in the restroom torn to fucking shreds throwing a childish tantrum. Someone try to get him out of there.

This. I watched this and a little jawing with the history there is a non-issue. McCann tried to turn it into a fight for no reason.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Really?

It's the Brewers fault that one player chose to take PEDs and lie about it, and another talked some shit after a home run? That makes them the worst franchise in all of baseball?

Didn't the Brewers support Braun's efforts to overturn his suspension? Seems like the Brewers can't handle their personnel very well, which is what I was alluding to. They might rival the Yankees in that department, except their players tend to be non-entities when it comes to playing the game, and the fact they haven't really been successful.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, it's not like Maholm hit him on purpose all those months ago. Gomez smashed a homer, good for him; don't act like a spoiled five year old that finally beats his twelve year old brother in horse and act like you've been there before. FTR, McCann should've let him cross the plate and decked him instead of being passive-aggressive.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is right in this case and I can see both sides. Gomez was a punk but he was also HBP and enjoying the payback. McCann decided to grandstand and pour gas on the flames. I think most non-Braves fans are just tired of their faggotry.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can exact all the revenge you want... just hit the ball over the wall and take your base... Don't act like a douche

Which also applies to McCann, does it not?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is right in this case and I can see both sides. Gomez was a punk but he was also HBP and enjoying the payback. McCann decided to grandstand and pour gas on the flames. I think most non-Braves fans are just tired of their faggotry.

Oh noes!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you approximately 50% of the time but you're being inconsistent, Hammer. You approve of Gomez' actions but you wouldn't feel the same way had it been against your team. Gomez looked like a crazed animal after the first pitch. He was that fucking worked up over being hit by a pitch months prior?

You guys keep pretending like we're defending Gomez. I don't see why! I just understand his perspective. Listen, if McCann doesn't do what he did, this thread would be full of Gomez needs a fastball in the ribs. As it is, McCann just looks like a self-righteous dickhead when considering what just happened.

And I'm not denying that I might take a different angle if it were my team. :D

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both were petty, but McCann was much more petty.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys keep pretending like we're defending Gomez. I don't see why! I just understand his perspective. Listen, if McCann doesn't do what he did, this thread would be full of Gomez needs a fastball in the ribs. As it is, McCann just looks like a self-righteous dickhead when considering what just happened.

And I'm not denying that I might take a different angle if it were my team. :D
:agree: