• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good Job McCann

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Atlanta Braves team are whiny little bitches. Get over it. This happened with Jose Fernandez also. How can you get so butt hurt over a pitcher hitting a homer?

It's gotten out of hand. I'm trying to like the Braves and they're not making it easy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what history Maholm has with Gomez. He's hit him twice in his career. I'm in serious doubt that an 88 mph fastball to the knee was intentional. When you're trying to hit somebody, it's between the ass and shoulder blades....harder to get out of the way.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Acting like what? Is there a rule that you have act a certain way after hitting a HR? It's ok that Maholm purposely hit him earlier in the season? Gomez got the last laugh.

Plus.....he should have ran over McCann's ass.

He would have been every [non-Braves fan] man's hero this morning if he had. He should have steamrolled him.

Brian McCann needs to stop pretending that he's righteous and baseball need's him to protect it. :rollseyes:

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Atlanta Braves team are whiny little bitches. Get over it. This happened with Jose Fernandez also. How can you get so butt hurt over a pitcher hitting a homer?
They seem to fancy themselves the police of baseball. Yet, they have the Upton brothers, who love staring at their homers.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They seem to fancy themselves the police of baseball. Yet, they have the Upton brothers, who love staring at their homers.

You're scaring me, man. Stop being clear-headed and logical.

(Someone check on ImSmartherThanYou. I'm concerned that someone might have kidnapped him and taken over his username!!!)

I'm going to go look for a similar issue that happened between the Padres and Giants that I was the only one who seemed to talk about. It didn't escalate because the Padres player took the high road.

But as bad as the Braves are, they're nowhere near as bad of hypocrites as the Giants.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm basing my opinion on the video here: Benches clear after home run in Braves-Brewers | For The Win

If I had just seen a YT video of Gomez' antics after the HR I might feel differently, but it's not quite that simple.

I agree with you approximately 50% of the time but you're being inconsistent, Hammer. You approve of Gomez' actions but you wouldn't feel the same way had it been against your team. Gomez looked like a crazed animal after the first pitch. He was that fucking worked up over being hit by a pitch months prior?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're scaring me, man. Stop being clear-headed and logical.

(Someone check on ImSmartherThanYou. I'm concerned that someone might have kidnapped him and taken over his username!!!)

I'm going to go look for a similar issue that happened between the Padres and Giants that I was the only one who seemed to talk about. It didn't escalate because the Padres player took the high road.

But as bad as the Braves are, they're nowhere near as bad of hypocrites as the Giants.
I appreciate your concern for my well being.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gomez is a little piece of shit. After the Braun fiasco and now this, the Brewers might be the worst franchise in all of baseball.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gomez is a little piece of shit. After the Braun fiasco and now this, the Brewers might be the worst franchise in all of baseball.
Really? Really?

It's the Brewers fault that one player chose to take PEDs and lie about it, and another talked some shit after a home run? That makes them the worst franchise in all of baseball?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying it, especially when you consider the HBP.

"That catcher is a punkass bitch." bamabear82 if the tables were turned.

No, like I said, which ever Brave acted like that would've been the punk ass bitch. He got his revenge, no need for the little league show he put on. You buying it or not means absolutely nothing. I know this place is full of ESPN type homers now, but I'm not one of them.

ImSmartherThanYou

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, like I said, which ever Brave acted like that would've been the punk ass bitch. He got his revenge, no need for the little league show he put on. You buying it or not means absolutely nothing. I know this place is full of ESPN type homers now, but I'm not one of them.
So are the Uptons bitches? They stare at every fly ball that leaves their bat.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are the Uptons bitches? They stare at every fly ball that leaves their bat.

At times yes, well BJ is pretty much all the time (hate his attitude) and it's something I was worried about when I heard the Braves signed them. It wasn't necessarily the staring (albeit I'm not crazy about that kinda thing) that got my panties in a bunch, it was his jaw flapping afterwards. Hit your HR and shut up about it.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCann has a bit of a history with this kind of stuff...

bolts.JPG