• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gonna Be A Long Game...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough way to lose....I feel for you guys.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yer a fucking idiot.

Trubisky IS the difference. He IS what elevates us. He obviously tweaked something early, today. His ability to extend plays with his feet IS the 5 to 6 game difference in the Bears record. It's not Mack. He is great, but our D is top 5 to 7 without him. The difference is Trubs. Get behind him or fuck off.
Relax. I think the 2 game absence really hurt his development. He had that awful game against the Rams coming back, then got back to where he was before he got hurt, roughly. He made some gorgeous throws in this game but still had trouble getting through his progressions. Those gorgeous throws make you feel pretty good though.

Got to be pretty happy with his development this year. The numbers he put up were rather great considering how bad he looked to start the year, and this being the first year in the offense with a first year head coach. The offense could make a big leap in year 2 and there's no doubt we've got our coach for at least the next 3 years, so no need to worry about Trubisky having to burn through offensive coordinators like Cutler did.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to be the first to say that @richig07 and @BsGenius both should just go fucking kill themselves...once and for all...just fuck off and die. I hate you both.

I called that Parkey would fucking kill us, and un-fucking-fortunately, I was absolutely motherfucking right. I hope he dies of AIDS.

The officiating was shit. The play of the game for Eagles was a pussy pass interference call.

The only semblance of joy I can possibly take from this game, is knowing the Eagles won't do shit going forward. THEY WILL NOT WIN IT ALL.

We won’t win it all? It’s OK... we are still the Super Bowl Champs!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yer a fucking idiot.

Trubisky IS the difference. He IS what elevates us. He obviously tweaked something early, today. His ability to extend plays with his feet IS the 5 to 6 game difference in the Bears record. It's not Mack. He is great, but our D is top 5 to 7 without him. The difference is Trubs. Get behind him or fuck off.
He’s been average to below average so far in today’s nfl. Don’t pick this fight. I’m pro trubisky, I see a lot of great things in him, but he still has a lot of growing to do.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been average to below average so far in today’s nfl. Don’t pick this fight. I’m pro trubisky, I see a lot of great things in him, but he still has a lot of growing to do.
He's the difference, whether you think it or not. Could he be better? Of course...but believe me you, we were 12-4 this BECAUSE of Trubisky, not in spite of him. The Defense was great, but the biggest difference frome last year, was the offense.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the difference, whether you think it or not. Could he be better? Of course...but believe me you, we were 12-4 this BECAUSE of Trubisky, not in spite of him. The Defense was great, but the biggest difference frome last year, was the offense.

The biggest difference is the offense but to attribute most or all or whatever you are implying is stupid. Offensive additions: Nagy (probably should get bulk of the credit), Robinson, Gabriel, Burton, Miller, Daniels.

In fact if i had to pick offensive MVP, it would have to Tarik Cohen. NOT Mitchell Trubisky.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky was a part of it, but you overrate his wins above an average replacement right now. He’s got to grow next season. I think he can. He’s not there yet.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest difference is the offense but to attribute most or all or whatever you are implying is stupid. Offensive additions: Nagy (probably should get bulk of the credit), Robinson, Gabriel, Burton, Miller, Daniels.

In fact if i had to pick offensive MVP, it would have to Tarik Cohen. NOT Mitchell Trubisky.

Trubisky was a part of it, but you overrate his wins above an average replacement right now. He’s got to grow next season. I think he can. He’s not there yet.

1) Cohen was shit today. A lot of that goes on Nagy, but some of that goes on Cohen.

Just for good measure...when was the last time Cohen actually returned a punt?

LOL at picking a gadget back as our MVP...Jesus, you are fucking retarded. RB's are interchangeable and a dime a dozen, PER YOUR ANALYSIS.

Trubisky is the difference. Is he Tom Brady? Of course not. (Too early to tell the future) But he has moved chains all year, be it by feet or air.

Yes, better weapons certainly helped, but the QB, is what propels.

Trubisky is the fucking man, and you all better recognize.

Aside from fuck-retarded kickers, who should be tarred and feather on pay-per-view, Trubisky played fine, and has been the difference in many games.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Cohen was shit today. A lot of that goes on Nagy, but some of that goes on Cohen.

I was surprised Cohen didn't get more than that single carry. But I have to say as an unabashed Tarik fan, his lone run summed up a lot of his runs this year. He has to learn that this is the NFL, not the podunk 3rd level college circuit. You're not going to outrun NFL defenders by going sideways or trying to bust a human joystick move behind the line of scrimmage. There's just too much speed and talent on the other side of the ball to pull that shit off. I'd like to see a more spread offense next year with him running between the tackles more at full speed without the dinkin' and donkin'.

Aside from fuck-retarded kickers, who should be tarred and feather on pay-per-view, Trubisky played fine, and has been the difference in many games.

Honestly I thought Mitch's play was kinda like a tale of two halves. He was that infamous inconsistent Mitch for much of the 1st half, with some good plays but also escaping several would-be/should-be INTs. But the 2nd half is the Mitch I'm confident we're going to see a lot more of in the coming seasons, starting with next year right off the get-go. He's got all the tools, he just needs to hone them more.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised Cohen didn't get more than that single carry. But I have to say as an unabashed Tarik fan, his lone run summed up a lot of his runs this year. He has to learn that this is the NFL, not the podunk 3rd level college circuit. You're not going to outrun NFL defenders by going sideways or trying to bust a human joystick move behind the line of scrimmage. There's just too much speed and talent on the other side of the ball to pull that shit off. I'd like to see a more spread offense next year with him running between the tackles more at full speed without the dinkin' and donkin'.

Honestly I thought Mitch's play was kinda like a tale of two halves. He was that infamous inconsistent Mitch for much of the 1st half, with some good plays but also escaping several would-be/should-be INTs. But the 2nd half is the Mitch I'm confident we're going to see a lot more of in the coming seasons, starting with next year right off the get-go. He's got all the tools, he just needs to hone them more.

Most traditional offenses that are facing good teams, will feel each other out fer a half..like good boxers en sech...but I will give credit to the eagles..I thought their oline punched us in the mouth out the gates, and kinda set the tone.

But...I mean..the Bears weathered it, and if they didn't have a slack-jawed inbred kicker, that needs to go into the witness protection program, effective immediately, they, for all intents and purposes should have won.

Rough loss.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main issue with Trubisky was actually the pick in the endzone that wasn't. Got lucky there. He wasn't horrible, and didn't win or lose the game for us...

Why Cohen was not more involved puzzled me a bit.

Didn't like the PI call either, but our DB was pinning the WRs arm. I'll live with it, but it is high time the NFL moves to college PI rules if they're going to call it so tight against the defense. Spot fouls are killing this game IMO.

I am also starting to see with Howard that he goes down WAYYYYY too easy. I mean I thought he got tripped up on that one play where he would have been off to the races, but it turns out the defender basically swiped his arm and THAT is enough to make him stumble? Thinking an upgrade at the "Thunder" portion of our backfield may be in order.

Horrible way to lose. Of course Parkey makes the "icing" kick but misses the one that counts... Of course....

I'd have felt okay losing this game this way next week to the Rams, but can't help but feel that the freakin' Eagles barely deserved to be playing in this game in the first place and basically held on for dear life and had it handed to them. I don't feel like we were beaten and that is what really sucks.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main issue with Trubisky was actually the pick in the endzone that wasn't. Got lucky there. He wasn't horrible, and didn't win or lose the game for us...

Didn't like the PI call either, but our DB was pinning the WRs arm. I'll live with it, but it is high time the NFL moves to college PI rules if they're going to call it so tight against the defense. Spot fouls are killing this game IMO.

I am also starting to see with Howard that he goes down WAYYYYY too easy. I mean I thought he got tripped up on that one play where he would have been off to the races, but it turns out the defender basically swiped his arm and THAT is enough to make him stumble? Thinking an upgrade at the "Thunder" portion of our backfield may be in order.

Horrible way to lose. Of course Parkey makes the "icing" kick but misses the one that counts... Of course....

I'd have felt okay losing this game this way next week to the Rams, but can't help but feel that the freakin' Eagles barely deserved to be playing in this game in the first place and basically held on for dear life and had it handed to them. I don't feel like we were beaten and that is what really sucks.

I would not have felt ok losing to the rams this way,cause it was mostly an easy fg to make that was a game winner.but I would have been ok with losing to the Rams...…
I always felt we could have beaten our first opponent in the playoffs,and mostly figured that was gonna be the end of our ride.....but DAMN IT,I wanted thsat chance vs the rams...………

This loss hurts worse than the 12st game of the season vs GB...….Its a hard pill to swallow...…..

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not have felt ok losing to the rams this way,cause it was mostly an easy fg to make that was a game winner.but I would have been ok with losing to the Rams...…
I always felt we could have beaten our first opponent in the playoffs,and mostly figured that was gonna be the end of our ride.....but DAMN IT,I wanted thsat chance vs the rams...………

This loss hurts worse than the 12st game of the season vs GB...….Its a hard pill to swallow...…..

Totally agree. I guess my point is more that losing to the Rams in this fashion would have signified that we made it as far as we should have, rather than being the favorite that disappointed. That adds an extra layer of pain to this...

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess which Chicago resident is an unrestricted free agent this off-season

8987628-robbie-gould-nfl-san-francisco-49ers-chicago-bears-768x576.jpg

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this in another forum...but might as well share it with my Bear bros:

Eagles challenged us all game with 1 safety deep and it took us 2 1/2 quarters to figure it out (or our receivers are not good enough to overcome it...but that's an argument that goes pretty deep).

Nagy is the puppetmaster out there right now and that's gotta change if we want to take the next step. Just watching both Nagy and Mitch's press conferences made me cringe because Mitch just puppets everything Nagy says. I like that to a degree because on the same page, team-first attitude and such...but this isn't college football. Mitch needs to be the man and work "with" Nagy rather than "for" Nagy if we want to take the next step and he be a true franchise QB....A situation where he is progressing beyond sh*tty playcalls when a play is not there (and Nagy got dunked on hard in the first half yesterday hard with that eagles defensive approach where a more experienced QB would have taken advantage or flat out prevented its continuation). *crosses fingers* that it happens.

Stats mean nothing in the playoffs...All about the dub...which we didn't get. But I will, now that it's over, give a hat tip to Mitch...He came through when it came down to the crunch...and that's a good sign going forward.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of those dimes that Mitch dropped in that 4th quarter were absolute beauties. Would nice to see that on a more consistent basis.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of those dimes that Mitch dropped in that 4th quarter were absolute beauties. Would nice to see that on a more consistent basis.

Speaking of those...Jesus Christ Foles threw some damn floater meatballs out there yesterday...I can't believe some of them came down for catches. Yeesh.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is below average. Average yes. Which isn't bad for a second year QB. 67% completions, 421 yards rushing, 2-1 TD/INT rate. Not great, but pretty good for a second year QB.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that running play to howard...it wasn't the defender that tripped him up, it was our own o-lineman.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played too conservative, particularly in the first half. Not a team to play it close to the vest against.

And for the love of Christ, can someone please explain to me why Mizzell Sr. is getting multiple carries on their opening fucking drive? Enough with this fucking kid already. He has done nothing but take carries away from Howard and Cohen. I could understand it, late in a game, due to maybe stamina er what have you, in the opening series is lame af.