• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, clearly I can see that my support for more than one team has your panties in a wad. And while your opinion is welcome I happen to disagree and will continue to support BOTH teams as I see fit. In fact, I am even considering adding another team to that list. :suds:

Maybe the Clippers? I think Mecca gets lonely.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make me laugh with this...lol

After Lebron left the Cavs, Russ had a Westbrook Avatar for quite a huge chunk of time.

He openly rooted for another Team.

But, I don't think it was any question that he is/was a Cavs fan first.

Yeah, FIRST lol.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Clippers? I think Mecca gets lonely.
LOL While I think that would be fitting seeing as though I am from Cali....absolutely NOT!!! LOL

Mecca knows it's nothing against her personally, only the players on that team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Additionally, while he was never truly a Heat fan, Shane spent an awful lot of time rooting for them when they had Lebron. So, he really has no room to talk.

Rooting? lol.
I rooted for the team Lebron played for in high school, bc I went to games. I was never a Heat fan and never will be. Unlike this chick, she has two different fav teams. Not a true fan.

I will say I did like watching the Heat play. I like the way they played, no more

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more. It is refreshing to discuss basketball with someone who can articulate what they're watching.

gordon can always be counted on for good basketball conversation.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting? lol.
I rooted for the team Lebron played for in high school, bc I went to games. I was never a Heat fan and never will be. Unlike this chick, she has two different fav teams. Not a true fan.

I will say I did like watching the Heat play. I like the way they played, no more

Hahaha clearly your panties are still in that wad. Maybe Russy can help get them out since LBJ is usually too busy.
:hammer:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prescribe a beer and smoking a bowl to calm those nerves.
Mary jane makes me paranoid and anxious and cant have beer because of muscle relaxer im taking but on the plus side double dose of relaxers when i get home :suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is that Blatt/LeBron would've had a full toolbelt available rather than the currently depleted one.

There were plenty of games in the regular season - much to the delight of those hoping for Love to leave CLE - where Love spent a lot of time on the bench down the stretch.

With a full healthy roster... you can play people as the matchup dictates... you can bring in Tristan for longer stretches... you can give Delly or Iman or JR more minutes. And Blatt did plenty of that during the season when he had a full healthy roster.

In theory I agree to a point, but as is, it gives him much less to think about.
It's been clicking.
If Love wasn't injured, Tristan never starts.
The minutes, rotations are totally different.
I don't think they could have played much better, so I'm assuming they would have been worse.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha clearly your panties are still in that wad. Maybe Russy can help get them out since LBJ is usually too busy.
:hammer:

Only reason my BRIEFS are in a wad is bc 3 hours till gametime. Other than that I am fine :suds:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting? lol.

YEAH where do your loyalties lay! Are you even a Buckeye or just a Miss St fan :lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mary jane makes me paranoid and anxious and cant have beer because of muscle relaxer im taking but on the plus side double dose of relaxers when i get home :suds:

There ya go. Double dose of relaxers ought to do the trick.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting? lol.

Yes. Rooting. Shall I get a few others in here to validate this? I know I'm not the only person who was surprised to find out you were a Cavs fan.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Rooting. Shall I get a few others in here to validate this? I know I'm not the only person who was surprised to find out you were a Cavs fan.

:faint: oops....Tehe