• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the overall of game? Absolutely not, im just saying final 90 seconds, please play in your face defense and try to get the ball back and don't let the other team waste precious 15 seconds off the clock when you still had an outside shot.

I don't care if that was LBJ, Delli, Duncan, Or Jordan.

He had 5 fouls. He couldn't risk a 6th because THAT really would have killed any outside shot they had at a comeback.

danny525

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me because if we could have had a healthy Love and Irving, we would have swept these warriors.. the warriors are a good team but not a great team. I hate Browns football and am a steelers fan but i can really feel the pain of cleveland fans by watching basketball

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? JR stepped up but they stopped going to him. Masgov had a career game in Game 5 and he played 7 minutes. This is Lebron or bust. Really amazing to see what he has been able to do.

JR didn't make a thing after the 1st quarter. He took plenty of shots (including multiple airballs).

Masgov was pretty much nonexistant when he was on the court. It's Blatt's call how many minutes he gets, but he wasn't even effective when he was in there tonight.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith started 5 of 8 but finished 0 of 7. If you're relying on him/trusting him....you're in real trouble.

0-7, hucking up air balls.

JR Smith is not the answer.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,016.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Perkins was a savior when the Cavs signed him.

Where's he been?

danny525

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure Perkins was a savior when the Cavs signed him.

Where's he been?

Everyone in my family wants Perkins in just to knock princess Steph around a little bit, but my guess why he isn't in is because if he is, he'll hurt princess Steph and get banned from the league

Last edited by a moderator:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch these games and try to tell me the cavs team around LeBron is "solid" you have lost your freaking mind. When he isn't on the court their offense looks like a middle school offense.

Guards can't shoot, dribble, pass. bigs can rebound. they play with a lot of effort and they were able to steal two games by just mucking things up, before GS figured its shit out. thats the extent of their skills.

Let's start bumping posts from games 1-3. They were fine then, weren't they? Now they suck because they were getting more minutes than anybody should expect from them? They got like 40 million in salary in suits on the bench. So please spare me the whole "carry the team" load of crap because they weren't in suits the entire season. This all happened late and the guys who suited up gutted it out like pros. You're talking like James played without Irving or Love the entire fucking season which is absolutely not the case. Role players had to step up and they did the best they could. They got run to the ground by a team that was deeper than them, even without the injuries.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Cleveland win playing small ball or do they go back to Mozgov?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Let's start bumping posts from games 1-3. They were fine then, weren't they? Now they suck because they were getting more minutes than anybody should expect from them? They got like 40 million in salary in suits on the bench. So please spare me the whole "carry the team" load of crap because they weren't in suits the entire season. This all happened late and the guys who suited up gutted it out like pros. You're talking like James played without Irving or Love the entire fucking season which is absolutely not the case. Role players had to step up and they did the best they could. They got run to the ground by a team that was deeper than them, even without the injuries.

Its not over yet......