• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Finals Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron had a hand on 70 of the 91. Crazy, still not enough.

The pace was in GS's favor

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as I dislike LeClown I can't say the guy played a poor game. though he DID run outta gas...

Jalen said the same thing. the guy has to do WAY too much...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a good 4th Q. The 1st time we have seen in awhile. Cant blame him for this one.
He did, but in the last few minutes he was winded. He missed that key lay up and then started trying to set up everyone else and taking jumpers. I'm not saying it's his fault either. I'm putting the blame on the rest of the team. Lebron was the only reason they were in it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you honestly questioning Lebron's effort?
the overall of game? Absolutely not, im just saying final 90 seconds, please play in your face defense and try to get the ball back and don't let the other team waste precious 15 seconds off the clock when you still had an outside shot.

I don't care if that was LBJ, Delli, Duncan, Or Jordan.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone for Cleveland is really going to have to step up their game if they want a shot at staying alive. Short turnaround to Tuesday. They can't expect Lebron to go for 50

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LMAO - Lebron is going to get a lot of horse shit thrown in his face after this series, but you are right. Lebron was missing two of his best players in this series. There was just no way in hell, any team is going to overcome that. Lebron worked his ass off

Nah.....almost like a WWE script....He does no win it in his first year tryin to do it all by himself but he sticks with Cleveland and they make it happen togethr next year and bring the Cavs the title.

danny525

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever jersey fan. When the series was going the Cavs way it was all this talk about how Curry was overrated and he was getting outplayed by Delly. Now he sucks. They're shooting like crap because they have tired legs. W's are better. That's why they're winning. Cavs just don't have the depth. You put James on the Sixers and they're the 8 seed with a first round out. And it's really impressive that he'd be able to get the Sixers in the playoffs but let's not pretend that the rest of the guys suck. They're solid. If they can figure out how to fit Love into the offense and Irving can finally get through an entire season then they're going to be very good next year.

.. What game are you watching? The cavs can play defense but give the ball to anyone besides Lebron on the cavs except for sometimes JR and no one can score. With Lebron/Kyrie/Love this cavs team wouldn't have made it to the playoffs.. they would score 50 points a game

Last edited by a moderator:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch these games and try to tell me the cavs team around LeBron is "solid" you have lost your freaking mind. When he isn't on the court their offense looks like a middle school offense.

Guards can't shoot, dribble, pass. bigs can rebound. they play with a lot of effort and they were able to steal two games by just mucking things up, before GS figured its shit out. thats the extent of their skills.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Someone for Cleveland is really going to have to step up their game if they want a shot at staying alive. Short turnaround to Tuesday. They can't expect Lebron to go for 50

Why not? JR stepped up but they stopped going to him. Masgov had a career game in Game 5 and he played 7 minutes. This is Lebron or bust. Really amazing to see what he has been able to do.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just when I start to think I could respect LeBron....HE GOES AND DOES THE LAZIEST BS!!

Curry has the ball and cleaerly wasting time just over a minute left in the game FINALS....Cleveland still has an outside shot, what does LBJ do? Get up and play pressure D to avoid letting Curry waste time?????? NO!!! Dude just stands up and stands back.....

BULL CRAP! PLAY DEFENSE YOU PIECE OF WORK!
You obviously didn't watch the game because Cleveland played the best defense possible. Granted their defense isn't nearly as tight as what the Spurs normally do, but it was there. In fact it was the Warriors who lacked the defense in lieu of a style similar to what the Phoenix Suns under DumbToni used to run. They run a high octane small ball game that depends on more shots in less time and as of right now they got the youth and legs to run. The down side is that in a few years that won't necessarily work when the players start to get older and start to slow down a bit. In the mean time read my lips because

LEBRON JAMES AND THE CAVALIERS ARE ABOUT TO GET THEIR ASSES KICKED TO THE CURB:pound::suds::lol:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting on the Cavs in game 6. :nod:

If you're a believer that the NBA rigs these things, then that's a good bet. The only thing that can screw it up is if Curry is hot again.