• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Going forward into next season

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the NFL doesn't play on Saturdays

Not to say that a college game wont get played on Saturday and an NFL game on Sunday, I'm sure it happens often. I would think the universities and especially the NFL teams probably try to schedule around that though. My thoughts is that it would logistically be doable, but tough. My son and I went to the Redskins-Pats game earlier this year (a day after the Army-Navy game at Fedex) and had a great time. By halftime though they were running out of some (food and drink) items, the field looked pretty fucked up, etc..

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just looking at the schedules from this past year, Pittsburgh only played 3 home games the same weekend as the Steelers and Miami only played 2 home games the same weekend as the Dolphins. I'd assume that NFL teams would want to avoid playing the same weekend in order to make sure the field is in great shape and the stands/facilities are clean.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s mentioned earlier, Kwamaine Battle will not seek a sixth year of eligibility. he was always such a tough and hard working player, and I wish him the best going forward. That is now 5 players lost to attrition. I expect at least 3 more.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s mentioned earlier, Kwamaine Battle will not seek a sixth year of eligibility. he was always such a tough and hard working player, and I wish him the best going forward. That is now 5 players lost to attrition. I expect at least 3 more.

I don't know about 3 more? Maybe someone like George George. Has anyone heard how things are going for Brian Laiti? He is buried on the depth chart for another year and we have a group of quality LB's in this recruiting class.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about 3 more? Maybe someone like George George. Has anyone heard how things are going for Brian Laiti? He is buried on the depth chart for another year and we have a group of quality LB's in this recruiting class.

i forgot all about laiti. i thought he was going to be an impact player for us at some point when we recruited him.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

George George is not going anywhere.

I wouldnt be shocked if he is placed on scholly for next year. He is prob our #2 TE. IMO GG > Dunn and Malleck and Redman are prob still a year away. So unless a trFR plays the position i would guess George is #2 TE.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think i heard Ju Ju wasnt coming back...could be wrong

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2