• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well boyz, I gotta tell ya', we got rain, and I got into some good Bourbon! There's a joint near my shack that me and my beautiful bride, Lena, go to. As soon as we showed up the storm appeared. The bar responded with their, " when it rains, we pour" special. Tonite it was "GrandDaddy" whiskey, sour, & peach schnapps for $3.00. I can get into that, so I jumped in! Because I'm a "made man" I get pitchers of beer "real cozy" too! What a good evening...Wish you were here, Misk, PC, jrs, and JR!

Adieu!!!

Hey Buck, Sounds like a good time, I wish I were there too.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Misk
2 on with Thome up, 3 run hr. perhaps?

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn, yoooze guys! I don't get the game down here and Thome goes Gonzo! That's way to good! Sic 'em, Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's see...a little after 6 a.m., Fla. time, and I'm already at Mac & Dons catchin' up on that big Twins victory and polishing off a cup, or two, of Mickey D's coffee. Don't get much better than that! I see that Mauer is waking from his slumber. That's awesome! Liriano continues to mystify me with his "hot & cold" routine but I'll keep him.

This Twins team is a lot of fun to follow this year, what with all the drama, and everything else. I'm just not prepared to count them out quite yet. They remind me of Hulk Hogan, who often appeared to be finished, layin' there face down on the canvas, when all of a sudden his arm would move and he'd raise his hand and his fingers would begin the count for the crowd to cheer him to his feet! A sight quite chilling to behold! The Twins also seem to have this same remarkable power to rise from certain defeat. Don't count them out either!