• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Single, double, single, double, single, double, that's the way to start a game baby!!!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I better finish watching while relaxing.
Night folks.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt pretty good going to bed with an 8-0 lead. The Giants have scored more than 8 runs only twice this year and Pavano was doing his thing. Feels good to have confidence in these guys again.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice not have have to lose much sleep for a game out West. Maybe they can just get 8 runs in the first again tonight and I can continue to stay rested.. lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mauer shall lead us to the promised land...

babyjesus.jpg

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard Rick Anderson interviewed by PA on the radio this morning talking about Nathan. He is pretty excited to be getting him back. The interesting part of it was that a couple weeks ago during a bull pen or a rehab session Joe felt a pop in his arm. Nathan thought he messed up his arm again, but it turned out to be scar tissue from the surgery breaking apart. After this happened his arm loosened up, and Anderson said he has looked like the old Nathan from before TJ surgery.
I know, I know.........don't believe all the hype, but what a boost to the bullpen if this turns out to be true. Capps scares me as a closer.
Let's get another one tonight, GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Rick Anderson interviewed by PA on the radio this morning talking about Nathan. He is pretty excited to be getting him back. The interesting part of it was that a couple weeks ago during a bull pen or a rehab session Joe felt a pop in his arm. Nathan thought he messed up his arm again, but it turned out to be scar tissue from the surgery breaking apart. After this happened his arm loosened up, and Anderson said he has looked like the old Nathan from before TJ surgery.
I know, I know.........don't believe all the hype, but what a boost to the bullpen if this turns out to be true. Capps scares me as a closer.
Let's get another one tonight, GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That does sound good but I think we'll just have to wait and see. Nathan was deffinatley not pitching at his level earlier in the season. Capps has done an ok job, but having Nathan back at 100% would be huge(hugh)! I really do hope that whatever weird pop in his arm that happened will be the cure to his woes. Sounds like he should be back by the weekend and we might just find out first hand. :high5: