• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How about another 8 run fist inning tonight, it would be great to get to their bullpen early again tonight that would leave them kinda screwed for tomorrows game as well.

I really like Revere leading off, he seems like the guy that can spark this team right from the start. I like Span, but I can't really remember many times that he led off the game with a hit. Our hitters are jumping on the first pitch or two they see in an at-bat I think that is really helping them out, rather than taking a strike then having to battle back from behind in the count. Stay aggressive Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. They seem to be attacking now rather than sitting back and waiting to strike (and then never doing it). I like Revere leading off too. Maybe he could be that guy that we need in the lineup that makes the offense go. Hitting is contagious.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. They seem to be attacking now rather than sitting back and waiting to strike (and then never doing it). I like Revere leading off too. Maybe he could be that guy that we need in the lineup that makes the offense go. Hitting is contagious.
Hopefully Mauer catches that disease soon!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You betcha! btw - love the pic! I have seen Billy Madison countless times and still think it's one of the best.

Yeah, Billy Madison is a classic!
O'DOYLE RULES! (reminds me of another big dumb bully!)

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So, how 'bout we start another winning streak and creep within 3 or 4 games and sit in the "rear-view mirror" while Kubel, Slowey, & Thome get ready to come back? In a few weeks, maybe we have the team back that was supposed to open the season for us before the terrible injury plague occurred. Then we get serious!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know Mauer was about due for a day off anyway but it is scary to hear anything injury related with him. Hope it really is only minor as described.