• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Tox
Thanks for the Ghost request, and stopping by. No I have never heard of the battleyourtailoff Twins board you are talking about. I am a former Fox poster.

No problem. sportfan09 asked me to do it and since I was already asking Ghost to get the Phils board done I thought I'd ask about yours too.

Yeah, back in the day, a good friend of mine used to be a Mod on ESPN then he quit that fucking toilet and started that Twins board. Oh well....just thought I'd ask.

Good luck with the board and if you need any help navigating around or whatever....drop me a PM and I'll be glad to help out, cool? :yo:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It looks like the tarp is coming off at Fenway, back to baseball! This Rain Delay could work out to the Twins advantage as I think their bullpen has to be more rested than Bostons. We'll see I guess!
I'm out for a while guys, gotta bring Mom some flowers!
Go Twins!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our pen is pretty used up.. Jenks could come in and pitch 2 innings later probably, but I wouldn't rely on his stuff if we didn't have too..

we could always just throw Wakefield out there to finish the game too.. LOL

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later jrs.
Yeah it sounds like Buchholz was trying to get loose to come back in but I'm not sure if he was able to. Don't know if Duensing tried the same but I hear Slowey is doing long toss and apparently getting ready to come in. Always nice to have a starter type pitcher hanging out in the bullpen. You're right jrs, this could benefit the Twins but I guess we'll see what happens.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wtf? Are they not going to play the rest of the game on TV now? Bullshit!

I can't even pull it up online on MLB TV because it is blacked out since Fox has the rights to the game. Pretty effed up that they have sole rights to the game today but then they decide they are just not going to play it and you can't watch it anywhere else!:yell:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs & everyone - It is well-known that I am outraged that the Twins Dome was sabotaged(sp?) All they did was win in there and all the players could reach the fences too...even Morneau! I know...I know...some will say that since my office was walking distance to this glorious facility, that I personally selected our office's season tickets, and that I was a "made man" in most of the bars around it, I may be biased. Well, that's simply not so! This is the 3rd new Stadium in the last 60 yrs., or so, that means there should be another one in at least 30 years, so I should be around to see the new Dome! "Course that means I hafta' go back to Mpls and start a new business....NOT!!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs & everyone - It is well-known that I am outraged that the Twins Dome was sabotaged(sp?) All they did was win in there and all the players could reach the fences too...even Morneau! I know...I know...some will say that since my office was walking distance to this glorious facility, that I personally selected our office's season tickets, and that I was a "made man" in most of the bars around it, I may be biased. Well, that's simply not so! This is the 3rd new Stadium in the last 60 yrs., or so, that means there should be another one in at least 30 years, so I should be around to see the new Dome! "Course that means I hafta' go back to Mpls and start a new business....NOT!!
Its funny you mention sabotage. There was a cartoon in the newspaper after the dome roof collapse of the Vikings owner Ziggy Wilf in the dome roof with a knife cutting it up.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs. - I missed the "Ziggy" era but I remember Red McCombs real well...there was a real "beauty....."

Back to the Re-hab center soon to attend to my beautiful bride, Lena. I can deal with her bad "wheel" but I've retained an oral surgeon to make sure she don't catch lockjaw. That would be a big, No Bueno!

Anything new in Twinsville? I heard the Chinaman is down here in Ft. Myers working on his bad wheel. I'll probably mosey on over to Hammond Stadium pretty soon to watch him play for the Ft. Myers Miracle, the Twins Class A farm team. Tues. & Thurs. are 1/2 price beer nites which I can deal with real easy. Sometimes I even watch the game.

Later!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs. - I missed the "Ziggy" era but I remember Red McCombs real well...there was a real "beauty....."

Back to the Re-hab center soon to attend to my beautiful bride, Lena. I can deal with her bad "wheel" but I've retained an oral surgeon to make sure she don't catch lockjaw. That would be a big, No Bueno!

Anything new in Twinsville? I heard the Chinaman is down here in Ft. Myers working on his bad wheel. I'll probably mosey on over to Hammond Stadium pretty soon to watch him play for the Ft. Myers Miracle, the Twins Class A farm team. Tues. & Thurs. are 1/2 price beer nites which I can deal with real easy. Sometimes I even watch the game.

Later!
LOL Buck, yeah its tough when those pesky baseball games interfere with some good beer drinking!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks, KoolRule, but the Twins need more than luck, they need their intended starting lineup back....this is just a makeshift team out there right now. This happens to a team, or two, every year...guess it was our turn this year, but I ain't gonna whine about it. That's just baseball! Good talkin' with ya!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks, KoolRule, but the Twins need more than luck, they need their intended starting lineup back....this is just a makeshift team out there right now. This happens to a team, or two, every year...guess it was our turn this year, but I ain't gonna whine about it. That's just baseball! Good talkin' with ya!
Yeah Buck, It would be nice to see Mauer, Young and Thome come back, or at least a legitimate reason for their absence. Everything is so vague so far, particularly with Mauer. Basically just saying leg weakness, for this long? Seems odd.
Lena may be back to work before these guys!

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
you twinkies need to find ghost in the machine and toss him some reps.....