• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a brutal schedule to start the year for the Twins. So far we have only played 10 of our first 32 games at home, and i think after the Boston series we are done with our AL East Road games.
We really need to get healthy and have a good stretch of home games!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a brutal schedule to start the year for the Twins. So far we have only played 10 of our first 32 games at home, and i think after the Boston series we are done with our AL East Road games.
We really need to get healthy and have a good stretch of home games!

Yeah man, I think we're still in for a couple more rough weeks coming up here. Twins have the injury bug big time this year. Always makes it hard on a team especially when the guys that are in and healthy are not stepping up. Keep on truckin! :car:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Misk - Says you're fom Mpls. I was raised there, close to Lake Harriet, worked Downtown in the Skyways, but wound in Fla. via the prisoner exchange program. (I think I came out pretty good on that deal!) Are you actually in the city or in one of the burbs?

I'm no expert on football but I've always considered Terry Bradshaw the best QB of all time.

jrs. & PC- Don't even go there with Daunte Culpepper or Brett Favor!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buck I live in one of the north west suburbs .. Elk river .. moved to mn in 2000 from pittsburgh .. ..lol I was in ft meyers and napels in march .. loved napels

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW buck .. youwill be able to pm people here after you reach 50 posts .. they set it up that way so spamers cant over load your pm box .. spamers never make it to 50 posts

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC - The Twins schedule is bad but the injury-thing is overwhelming! I know a couple experts out there in cyber-space who are convinced everything is the manager's fault.(That's intelligent!) They also think that there are some "White Knights" down in the minors ready to ride into the Dome, oops, the sand-lot to rescue the team. Good luck with that idea! I'm a Glass 1/2 Full guy and I'm impressed with what the Twins have accomplished so far. If they keep beating the Central foes maybe they can sneak in at 500. Would that be great!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Misk - I regret to inform you that you did not touch my Bradshaw reference. I'm about ready to notify the moderator to make you take down your Steelers regalia. Perhaps it was just an oversight???

I Know Elk River very well! Great town, Great people! One of the great minds in baseball, FC, in his own mind that is, hails from around there. I'm sure there is an, "FC Interpetive Center" nearby." NOT!!! Pray he don't show up here.

No doubt you were down here for Spring Training? If you were, you saw me.

Thanks for the tips on this site. I need all the help I can get and will be sure to ask you as I can see you are a good guy!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry buck .. but yes terry was one of the best QB's of all time in my book ... I also like our current QB Ben .. if he could only stay out of trouble ..lol JR is frm big lake about ten miles from me ...

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs. - I didn't forget you! Tonite's game is hugh(sp?) It's kind like David showing up to face Goliath without his slingshot...no Misk & PC, I'm not talking about his underwear!

Fortunately for me I got 2 pretty good teams down here (Rays & Marlins) to watch every nite and root for while my Twins are in re-hab for the next few years, Yup, I'm startin' to think that might be the way this thing goes. (Good thing I'm generally wrong!)

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Misk - Will you tell him to please lighten up then...please! He can't be that negative in person...he just can't be...I really want to believe this! I, for one couldn't take it anymore and decided to take a few months off...maybe forever now!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk - Will you tell him to please lighten up then...please! He can't be that negative in person...he just can't be...I really want to believe this! I, for one couldn't take it anymore and decided to take a few months off...maybe forever now!

maybe he has spent too much time with hauvester ....lol

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Misk - Thank God you wrote...I just turned-off the gas-pipe!

I asked JR once if he was the famous Viking(?) I read about. I can see Big Lake in my mind right now as I'm writing to you. It's really nice up there.

Give jrs.21 a shout. He's from up around Brainerd and a really good guy! He's got a little Indian in him...his parents were from New Delhi... so he gets to net Walleyes on Mille Lacs. Alas, I'm mostly Norweigian so I'm stuck with Lutefisk (yuk!)

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can take Hauv...his "rap" is a much different to me, but those two together are Jekyll & Hyde...just not sure who's, who, though.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's one thing to disagree with someone but it is a whole other thing the way fc goes about it. He tries to discredit you while stroking his own ego. The blowhard asshole.. lol