• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyone-The welcomes you've extended to us Fox guys are really cool!

I'm a die-hard Twins fan having been born and raised in So. Mpls. but I love the game of Baseball just as much, and will not run-down anyone else's team unless I'm drinking beers with other team's fans and having a good time of it with them. "Trash talk" is give and take, we know when it's over the top.

The Twins are in deep "dog-doo-doo" right now but we've got serious injury issues. What do you guys make of the White Sox woes? I'm really mystified by their problems.
Hey Buck,
Good to see ya over here, I have been checking this site out a little today. there's a lot to look at and stuff to figure out but pretty cool so far.
It seems like the White Sox problems are bigger than the Twins problems at the moment, at least we have some health issues to contend with. I think Ozzie better turn it around quick or else he will be looking for a job. Honestly I'd take him for a bench coach to put some of these guys in their place once in a while. Probably won't happen though not exactly a Gardy type move. LOL

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyone-The welcomes you've extended to us Fox guys are really cool!

I'm a die-hard Twins fan having been born and raised in So. Mpls. but I love the game of Baseball just as much, and will not run-down anyone else's team unless I'm drinking beers with other team's fans and having a good time of it with them. "Trash talk" is give and take, we know when it's over the top.

The Twins are in deep "dog-doo-doo" right now but we've got serious injury issues. What do you guys make of the White Sox woes? I'm really mystified by their problems.
Hey Buck
We need to find you a good avatar picture!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Just got home, how's Moon Shot Scott looking tonight.
By the score of the ballgame, looks like he's doing fine.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs. - When you are a fugitive from reality, like I am, pictures are avoided at all costs. My beatiful bride, Lena, is the only person who knows my real identity. No clues, please! Well...I have been known to sport my Twins Cap in public but that's the only link to me.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Nice job Baker/Nathan, first win at Fenway in 4 years.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good win for the Twins tonight. Plouffe and Revere gave this team some spark. Multiple players were hitting well and producing runs. Nice pitching by Baker and Nathan. Finally the whole team showed up for a good all around game.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
jrs. - When you are a fugitive from reality, like I am, pictures are avoided at all costs. My beatiful bride, Lena, is the only person who knows my real identity. No clues, please! Well...I have been known to sport my Twins Cap in public but that's the only link to me.
Hey Buck I didn't mean a personal picture or anything, just any picture that represents you. As long as it isn't a pair of yappy little dogs!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice big win for the Twins last night. Other than the two solo shots, Baker pitched well. Duensing hits the hill today. He is probably the one starter in the rotation I trust the most right now. I hope he doesn't make me regret saying that now!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win last night Twins fans.

It'll be hard to cheer for the Sox when you guys got one of my favorites players on the bump

brian_duensing2.jpg

Good luck!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win last night Twins fans.

It'll be hard to cheer for the Sox when you guys got one of my favorites players on the bump

brian_duensing2.jpg

Good luck!

A Duensing fan? Right on. I think he is overlooked and underated. Buchholz will be a good match up. Hope the blister on his hand is better for the game today. GL!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With so few Huskers in the majors, I gotta love em all :D

besides Joba.. fuck the yankees!

:dance:

and Clay can be a quirky pitcher, he gets twitchy when things aren't perfect, so I do hope his blister is gone.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC & jrs. - Speaking of pictures.... are you sure that the picture that "Irule" posted isn't really FC in his glory days?? (You guys explain to Irule who FC is, he'll get a kick out of this.)

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
morning twinkies...ghost in the machine will be doing a make over on this site..with a twins banner i expect tons of rep heading his way...for the new comers below your teams logo theres a check and an x box click on the person you want to give a rep to...no neg reps unless its a real douche bag...when your rep power hits 50 then you can send private messages and all kinds of silly things...this is to weed out any trolls around...this is not fox all the mods are cool and the bloggers are all normal some what lol....

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Sport - Thanks for the tutorial! I was trying to send jrs. a message last nite and could not figure out how to do it. I read that FAQ thing over and over and never got to where I could send a message.

I still think there is something wrong with my site as jrs. wrote me on a different site that he was able to get to the "send message" area on this site but I guess my computer couldn't receive it???

Help me , Master!!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
messaging and infractions are delayed until 50 posts to weed out trolls. 3 infractions result in a 5 day ban, but the admin checks them all to make sure they were legit infractions. It would get annoying if people just logged in and started handing them out for no reason.

and what's all this "FC" talk :eek:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
messaging and infractions are delayed until 50 posts to weed out trolls. 3 infractions result in a 5 day ban, but the admin checks them all to make sure they were legit infractions. It would get annoying if people just logged in and started handing them out for no reason.

and what's all this "FC" talk :eek:

fc is a poster over on the Fux site that is notorious for driving good posters away because he is a blowhard asshole. Hence why we are now here. :csb: