• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Just in case anybody forgot what Joe looked like.

Last edited by a moderator:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Just in case anybody forgot what Joe looked like.

No question, jrs, Joe has the charisma to inspire this team!

Should he return to his true form, the effect would be like when "Jesse the Body" swept into the Governors office years ago. Nothing could stop him! Joe has that star-power too.

A great tactic would be to unleash the Oriental chap (Kobayashi?) at the same time Joe returns, kind of a "shock and awe" strike on the unsuspecting American League, and the always potent Central Division, in particular. The gates to the Central Division Title would lay wide open if everything goes according to plan...if everything goes according to plan...

It is good to be a Twins fan!

Last edited by a moderator:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah Buck, The Twins are in an unusual situation this year. A typical team with their record in almost any other division in baseball has to be considered out of the race. Yet with all the injuries and substandard production from their top players this year, it seems like there is still some hope for this team to get back into the race. If we can get healthy and a few guys can step up and play the way we know they can, it feels like we still have a glimmer of hope in the central. At least the thought of this makes the games worth paying attention too.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well here is to a good game this afternoon ..i hope we win .. heading to the park to watch em play today ...
Hey Misk
Have fun at TF, it should be a great day for a ballgame. I hope they put on a good show for you. Do you have your SportsHoopla sign all ready to go?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Misk
You are lucky to be at the game because these fox announcers that they sent up here for the game suck ass. Its really true everything about fox Blows.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hzd a talk with gardi and the boys bdfore the game win or else
LOL, your talk must have worked! Good job. Thay are all playing good today. I've been watching fo the SportsHoopla sign.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Darn right he does, he saw a great game on a beautiful Sat. afternoon. I suppose next he is going to tell us that the beer was ice cold as well!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a little "snit" of good Bourbon as a victory toast somewhere after the game. I know if I'd have been with him we'd have had at least a "teeny-little" taste of celebration!

Yes, sir! Take the good with the bad, and now we loyal Twins fans are gettin' a little bit more of the "good".

Darn right he does, he saw a great game on a beautiful Sat. afternoon. I suppose next he is going to tell us that the beer was ice cold as well!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, jrs - As you remember, I left that other Twins site strictly because of the incredible negativity and unbelieveable trashing of Major League Players by guys who couldn't make your kid's softball teams. One guy in particular trashed Cuddyer and Gardy, another trashed Gardy and Morneau, and none of it was "bar humor' from either of them. Well, all of a sudden the Twins are recovering from an almost certain "death blow" and Gardy and Cuddy don't look so bad. Morneau may be done like Cory Koskie from the concussion, not because he sucks. Any apologies from those two?...I think not!

To top that off, we still don't have Mauer & Nishi back but one can imagine that if they return to "true form" when they come back, the Twins could put on quite a charge from the back of the pack. That is what teamwork and goal-setting does, it brings inspiration out of despair. Gardy is accomplishing this as we speak. Negativity is for losers and losers are always negative. Go Twins!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beer was cold ,cc at the 3rd base lounge was good' and the twins were awesome today great seats today I didnt even have to go far to the can ... how goes guys ..

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
beer was cold ,cc at the 3rd base lounge was good' and the twins were awesome today great seats today I didnt even have to go far to the can ... how goes guys ..

Hey Misk, Glad you had a good day at TF. I must say I am jealous!, somehow you put together the perfect baseball day. That doesn't happen very often when a guy plans ahead to go to a game and shells out good money for a game, beer etc. and everything works out that good.:high5:

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, jrs - As you remember, I left that other Twins site strictly because of the incredible negativity and unbelieveable trashing of Major League Players by guys who couldn't make your kid's softball teams. One guy in particular trashed Cuddyer and Gardy, another trashed Gardy and Morneau, and none of it was "bar humor' from either of them. Well, all of a sudden the Twins are recovering from an almost certain "death blow" and Gardy and Cuddy don't look so bad. Morneau may be done like Cory Koskie from the concussion, not because he sucks. Any apologies from those two?...I think not!

To top that off, we still don't have Mauer & Nishi back but one can imagine that if they return to "true form" when they come back, the Twins could put on quite a charge from the back of the pack. That is what teamwork and goal-setting does, it brings inspiration out of despair. Gardy is accomplishing this as we speak. Negativity is for losers and losers are always negative. Go Twins!!
DARN RIGHT! Go Twins.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misk, Glad you had a good day at TF. I must say I am jealous!, somehow you put together the perfect baseball day. That doesn't happen very often when a guy plans ahead to go to a game and shells out good money for a game, beer etc. and everything works out that good.:high5:

I know but ya gotta go we were by 3rd base just a little ways into left field ..