• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they seem to be getting going finally and our guys on the DL should hopefully be coming back soon. Texas is going to be tough.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it will be Colby Lewis vs. Scott Baker for ya on Sat. At least you know you will see someone hit an HR. Look for Baker to give up his usual one-a-game. lol

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Misk
Have fun at the game, I'll be watching for that SportsHoopla sign!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like it was another good win for the Twins today. Matt Capps better start lockin' those saves down pretty quick.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the way to go. We usually try to stay somewhere downtown when we go so we can just walk a few blocks to the stadium. I'm going in a few weeks when the Brewers come to town.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice win for the Twins tonight!
We have had a few "walk-off" wins now, Hey PC do we still have to blow the team up? LOL
What happened with Cassilla its like a switch was flipped and the light came on. How long have we been waiting for that?

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC, you are going to the Brewers game?
If I remember right thats the night of the royal rumble!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome win last night! Walk offs are always fun. Good contributions from the little guys like, Hughes, Revere, and Cassi.

The Rangers have not won a game at Target Field. Lets keep it that way.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard watching Morneau continue his stuggles but you have to give him props for sticking it out and playing through injuries since there are way too many already on the DL.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, dudes! I see the Twins had a pretty good go of it with Cleveland and then Texas while I was fishing. This is truly amazing considering the injuries to the starters and Morneau's condition. "Hat's-0ff" to the replacements and to Gardy for not giving up. I can think of a bunch of "Twins-Fans" (said with great sarcasm) over on Fox that have been more disloyal to the Twins this year than the Liberals were to Bush! How 'bout a big cheer for front-runners! Those guys on Fox are HUGH(sp?)!! There aren't many of us on this site yet but we are 100% loyal Twins fans who take the good with the bad. "SIC-EM" Twins!!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's hard watching Morneau continue his stuggles but you have to give him props for sticking it out and playing through injuries since there are way too many already on the DL.
Yeah, he may not be producing like he has in the past, but its not because of lack of effort.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey, dudes! I see the Twins had a pretty good go of it with Cleveland and then Texas while I was fishing. This is truly amazing considering the injuries to the starters and Morneau's condition. "Hat's-0ff" to the replacements and to Gardy for not giving up. I can think of a bunch of "Twins-Fans" (said with great sarcasm) over on Fox that have been more disloyal to the Twins this year than the Liberals were to Bush! How 'bout a big cheer for front-runners! Those guys on Fox are HUGH(sp?)!! There aren't many of us on this site yet but we are 100% loyal Twins fans who take the good with the bad. "SIC-EM" Twins!!
Hey Buck, you made it back! Maybe you need to go back fishing, the Twins were playing good while you were gone! LOL.
Not sure what happened but your boy Cassilla is finally showing signs of life.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a bunch of Bullshit, This far in the AS voting for the position players the Yankee players are leading in 6 of the 8 available spots.