• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to finally see players stepping up this weekend like Repko and Cassi. I was quite impressed with some of the "small ball" being shown by the boys. They need to keep that kind of thing going during their games. Only a few big HR hitters and need some run production somehow. Not everyone can expect to hit it out of the park.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like when Nishi comes back he will be moved from 2B and will take over as the everyday SS as he has expressed that he feels more comfortable at that position.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was all prepared to talk baseball then I saw jrs new self-portrait...have you lost your mind, Dude?? Oh, well...too late now.

Anyhoo, back to baseball. How hugh(sp?) would it be if the "bad news Twins" punished the Tribe next!? Could happen. Sh_t like this makes baseball fun! Remember when the Rays started punching the "Jankees" in the nose a few years ago? The Rays were a perennial doormat but then it seemed they tore into the "Jankees" every year. I love that! Nishi just might be the spark for the Twins...he sure can't hurt!

Later!

Last edited by a moderator:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right buck. And now Cassi will have to fight for time at 2B. Maybe that will put a fire under him and keep him going. Nishi had barely had a chance to show us what he could do when he got hurt. I am looking forward to seeing him back on the field.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was all prepared to talk baseball then I saw jrs new self-portrait...have you lost your mind, Dude?? Oh, well...too late now.

Anyhoo, back to baseball. How hugh(sp?) would it be if the "bad news Twins" punished the Tribe next!? Could happen. Sh_t like this makes baseball fun! Remember when the Rays started punching the "Jankees" in the nose a few years ago? The Rays were a perennial doormat but then it seemed they tore into the "Jankees" every year. I love that! Nishi just might be the spark for the Twins...he sure can't hurt!

Later!

It was either:
Hugh Hefner or
Hugh Grant

LOL!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not usually one to complain about umps and I can handle a bad call here and there, but when you see them pile on it gets frusterating. :brick:

I dont usually bitch about the umps either ..hey its the human aspect of the game and ya just gots to deal with it .. but twice in the same half of the inning ...thats bs :eek2:

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was either:
Hugh Hefner or
Hugh Grant

LOL!

A couple things got me on this one. I didn't think you were that old...but that sh_t-eatin' grin on your face and "babe" hangin' on your shoulder made me feel awful inadequate as compared to you. More Vigaro, please!!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hey, a win is a win right? Baker pitched well after the bomb in the first. I guess he figured he would get the HR out of the way early this time. He is a good pitcher but I swear everytime he starts someone takes him deep.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?

hate-the-sox.jpg

LOL

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well hey, a win is a win right? Baker pitched well after the bomb in the first. I guess he figured he would get the HR out of the way early this time. He is a good pitcher but I swear everytime he starts someone takes him deep.

Yeah it sure seems like it. Brad Radke always did the same thing then usually settled in nicely. Maybe the Twins should just let Baker throw BP to Thome so he can get that "whiplash" out of the way for the night.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oops! Who would have ever thought there would be camaras at a ball game?