• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey guys
Computer has been down for a couple days so trying to post with phone and it is a pain the arse!
Good news the foxitis has cleared up and the twins won!
All good with the family, and softball practice started yesterday. I am coaching my daughters softball team again this year.
Thanks for asking.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just had to pass up on ticket for tomorrow game. My buddy called with an extra ticket from his company. All the food and beer Included. Stinking work!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'll take it jrs, lol.
Blackburn pitched a complete game today.
Didn't get to see any of it, but it's cool none the less.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice show by Blackburn last night. I just hope he can keep it up now. He did the same thing last year coming out looking great and then went downhill.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw some of the Killebrew tribute tonight, it was pretty cool to see all those people honor him. Carew and Molitor gave very nice tributes and Harmons wife gave a nice speech. RIP Harmon!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well Boys, I'm off to Cass and Leech lake until Wed. fishing. Make sure those Twins are hitting and scoring when I get back!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I been busy and didn't get a chance to watch much of the memorial service but I got on DVR so I'll have to check it out.

Good luck on your fishing adventure. Can't make any promises about the Twins hitting and scoring though. lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, fresh new series at home with the Angels. Time to make some noise with those damn bats. Go Twins!

Twins.gif

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Misk & PC - You guys gonna get a game in tonite up there? I heard it was raining pretty good.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misk & PC - You guys gonna get a game in tonite up there? I heard it was raining pretty good.

They got the game in and all I have to say about that game is: :puke:

I feel better now. Hey buck I heard that Mauer is starting to DH in some rehab games. Is he playing in your neck of the woods? Thought you might be watching sideburns take some hacks down there.

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They got the game in and all I have to say about that game is: :puke:

I feel better now. Hey buck I heard that Mauer is starting to DH in some rehab games. Is he playing in your neck of the woods? Thought you might be watching sideburns take some hacks down there.

I heard about that the other day. He's working out at the Spring Training facility which isn't too far from me. I'm gonna head over there pretty quick and see what's goin' on.

There are 2 full-sized practice fields there that are used for stuff like this as opposed to tearing up the main grandstand surface. It's like a high-school park. Just a chin-link backstop with aluminum benches 3-rows high to sit on. You can stand right next to the benches and can talk directly to the players with just the fence between you. I always go to these fields during Spring Training to watch the guys hit & drill. It's Pretty cool! Most people don't realize that the main work is done on these ancillary field as opposed to the Stadium field.

Talk to you later!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This guy should make a trip to the Twins clubhouse for a motivational speech.. lol

Hey, PC - Your picture/video of the speaker didn't make it down here.

P/S - I did see Mauer and Kobayashi(sp?) down here today in some sort of a practice game between Boston and Minnesota Instructional/Rookie league players. I only saw 1 at-bat for each of them. 1/2 the crowd was Chinese media people there to see Koby(sp?)

Last edited by a moderator:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, PC - Your picture/video of the speaker didn't make it down here.

P/S - I did see Mauer and Kobayashi(sp?) down here today in some sort of a practice game between Boston and Minnesota Instructional/Rookie league players. I only saw 1 at-bat for each of them. 1/2 the crowd was Chinese media people there to see Koby(sp?)

Nishioka? lol