• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could you put Goff ahead of Wentz or Russel Wilson. Goff has been good Wentz has been MVP material?
It's a predictive list rather than a review of last year/their careers thus far.

Not sure why I did that. Would have made more sense to rank them based on what they've done which is what I think everyone else is doing.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming he's healthy with having him ranked that high. I'm a big Andrew Luck fan though so there might be some bias there.

The IND fans are on pins and needles...supposedly Luck is at least throwing, but apparently not with a regulation football yet.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You start creeping towards 20 on someone's list, you're dangerously close to suck territory
I think next season he'll be in the 13-15 range. Maybe in a couple of seasons he'll be top 5 if the Niners get better weapons and a few of the other guys get old. Jimmy G does have that super fast/awkward release point that gets the football places other QBs can't fit it. I wonder if teams play him differently because of that or if it keeps burning defenses. Hard to say.

Odds are that one of the elite guys is going to get too old and/or banged up but thats not really something I want to predict. I'm not going to Phillip Rivers any names because I don't want to seem biased.

Odds are you are going to have about 2 QBs come out of nowhere and have Pro Bowl level seasons. Like we could see something silly like an Andy Dalton career year, Ryan Tannehill career year, Sam Bradford career year, Marcus Mariota career year. Or I guess you could see Mahomes light it up.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think next season he'll be in the 13-15 range. Maybe in a couple of seasons he'll be top 5 if the Niners get better weapons and a few of the other guys get old. Jimmy G does have that super fast/awkward release point that gets the football places other QBs can't fit it. I wonder if teams play him differently because of that or if it keeps burning defenses. Hard to say.

Odds are that one of the elite guys is going to get too old and/or banged up but thats not really something I want to predict. I'm not going to Phillip Rivers any names because I don't want to seem biased.

Odds are you are going to have about 2 QBs come out of nowhere and have Pro Bowl level seasons. Like we could see something silly like an Andy Dalton career year, Ryan Tannehill career year, Sam Bradford career year, Marcus Mariota career year. Or I guess you could see Mahomes light it up.

I'm a big Mahomes guy, him landing in the Top 10 wouldn't surprise me

Watson is a guy I'm torn on, a lot of "hope" throws that worked out for him last season

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Jimmy Garappolo
4. Drew Brees
5. Cam Newton
6. Carson Wentz
7. Ben Roethlisberger
8. Derek Carr
9. Russell Wilson
10. DeShaun Watson

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems most people here agree Jimmy G will completely suck

Id like to be on record as believing the complete opposite

Hope he is protected more, he lasted 6 Q in NE and then Brissett was hurt in next game. In 08 Cassell had 20 more sacks, 200 less points. Belichich is a product of the system

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the THREE on page ONE. Do you just make shit up and hope no one calls you out on it? You have zero credibility.

I was making a joke you fucking tool. Did you not see the emojee? I honestly did not think the guy was serious with his entire list to begin with. I mean seriously a Seahawks fan that does not have Wilson on the top 10?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems most people here agree Jimmy G will completely suck

Id like to be on record as believing the complete opposite

He doesn't seem to have superior arm talent, size, or athleticism. What he does seem to have is an NFL caliber arm, good smarts, and confidence which to me means he'll know the OFC well, know where to go with the ball, and have good anticipation. Those are traits that Cousins has and in a few seasons, he's parlayed them into a $100 mil guaranteed so I think Jimmy G will do okay as well.

Upper middle to middle of the pack QB that could be a top 10 if the talent around him grows with him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he is protected more, he lasted 6 Q in NE and then Brissett was hurt in next game. In 08 Cassell had 20 more sacks, 200 less points. Belichich is a product of the system

Cassell won more games than Tom Brady did the following season

Should have kept Cassell

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big Mahomes guy, him landing in the Top 10 wouldn't surprise me

Watson is a guy I'm torn on, a lot of "hope" throws that worked out for him last season

Mahomes has a bit of gunslinger in him which might or might not bode well early, but I like him a lot as well.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was making a joke you fucking tool. Did you not see the emojee? I honestly did not think the guy was serious with his entire list to begin with. I mean seriously a Seahawks fan that does not have Wilson on the top 10?
No you were fucking wrong.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhillGreen Really a shit rating when it's right there on this thread you were wrong? Is the water in Philthy so bad it makes you all a bunch of pansies.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhillGreen Really a shit rating when it's right there on this thread you were wrong? Is the water in Philthy so bad it makes you all a bunch of pansies.

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't see anyone's list on page one that has Bortles and McCarron on it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies, I should have quoted the other idiot Eagles fan.

Let me see if I understand this. You quote the wrong person. Your bullshit is proven to be wrong and you call someone else an idiot? That is funny.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I understand this. You quote the wrong person. Your bullshit is proven to be wrong and you call someone else an idiot? That is funny.
Mine was a simple mistake. You said a guy had no cred after he explained to PE why he DIDN'T have Wentz top 10 after PE said everyone else had placed Wentz there. My only mistake was thinking you were PE, and since you're both morons it was an easy mistake.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine was a simple mistake. You said a guy had no cred after he explained to PE why he DIDN'T have Wentz top 10 after PE said everyone else had placed Wentz there. My only mistake was thinking you were PE, and since you're both morons it was an easy mistake.

Again like I said. I was merely making a joke and you were obviously too stupid to realize that. Furthermore, I have previously stated that I can understand why people do not have Wentz in their top 10. I said that in a different post but you are too obsessed with Eagles fans to pay attention to what is going on.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again like I said. I was merely making a joke and you were obviously too stupid to realize that. Furthermore, I have previously stated that I can understand why people do not have Wentz in their top 10. I said that in a different post but you are too obsessed with Eagles fans to pay attention to what is going on.
Wrong again. I'm not obsessed with Eagle fans nor the Eagles. I call out stupid, I didn't even look to see who I originally quoted, I assumed it was PE.