• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giroux winter classic jersey

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nope. I think at the time it came out mine were either too old (interested in other things) or too young to sit still for 2hrs, so....they didn't see it in a theater, but they do have the disc and have watched it in the van on many many trips. :)

Well then, you should know the importance of P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact: Pixar movies are impossible to turn off.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fact: Pixar movies are impossible to turn off.

pretty much every one i will watch. though i thought the travolta one called 'Bolt' is my least favorite. i probably would turn that one off.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my Jagr today. This thing is sexy.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm getting one for xmas from the mom or dad. My priority was 1. Read, 2. Schenn, 3. Briere, 4. Jagr

Pretty much anyone but Giroux because I am afraid to jinx him (though it appears SOMEONE else has).

Damn those people, damn them.

Whatever it is dude I would notify your parents ASAP. Fan gear was hell, at least for my Jagr. There were 2 left, both XXL. :L

Fortunatley CPB in a well kept secret and they had sizes for regular humans. Seems like JVr, Roo, Pronger, and Jagr are the ones they always have made.

Then again, nhl.com is always available, but I am trying to avoid getting from there after my shitty Meszaros

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn those people, damn them.

Whatever it is dude I would notify your parents ASAP. Fan gear was hell, at least for my Jagr. There were 2 left, both XXL. :L

Fortunatley CPB in a well kept secret and they had sizes for regular humans. Seems like JVr, Roo, Pronger, and Jagr are the ones they always have made.

Then again, nhl.com is always available, but I am trying to avoid getting from there after my shitty Meszaros

Yea, to get other guys you have to order online or get them stitched yourself. What was the issue with the Mesz jersey? I know the replicas are made kind of cheap for the home/away jerseys. But I ordered a winter classic replica last time and it was stitched through and through.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years ago I got my Richards WC from NHL. It was great. This year with the Mez the letters were not stiched, but some kind of glued on numbers, almost plastic like. I called them, and they said theyd send me a new one. Same problems, numbers were creased beyond being able to be fixed and such.

Despite being customized, with the problem happening twice the nice lady said I'd be refunded. From there I went to Skate Zone, and the Mez is awesome. Skate Zone wasnt making WC jerseys for whatever reason, so here I was today hoping to find one.

I dont know why the quality went from great to piss poor between the Richie/Mez. Maybe it could be they have Richards, which get orded frequently, made much better. Maybe it was a Winter Classic and they are always stiched off of NHL.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping this is my last jersey for awhile. Fuck, my Lindros and Kerr jerseys are retired. My Richards and Carter jerseys are sweet but useless at this point. Giroux is my last jersey, unless Weber comes over to us.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2 years ago I got my Richards WC from NHL. It was great. This year with the Mez the letters were not stiched, but some kind of glued on numbers, almost plastic like. I called them, and they said theyd send me a new one. Same problems, numbers were creased beyond being able to be fixed and such.

Despite being customized, with the problem happening twice the nice lady said I'd be refunded. From there I went to Skate Zone, and the Mez is awesome. Skate Zone wasnt making WC jerseys for whatever reason, so here I was today hoping to find one.

I dont know why the quality went from great to piss poor between the Richie/Mez. Maybe it could be they have Richards, which get orded frequently, made much better. Maybe it was a Winter Classic and they are always stiched off of NHL.

Thats been going on for years. Thats why I don't order replicas.

However, for the Winter classic I believe they make them nice because it is a unique event. The replica's at CBP were all stitched with official lettering. My last winter classic was a replica ordered online and it was stitched as well.

When it comes to the regular home and aways, twice I have gotten stuck with the shitty glued on numbers that look like stitching. Never again will I di that, but the winter classic ones are usually decent....I hope again this year.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats been going on for years. Thats why I don't order replicas.

However, for the Winter classic I believe they make them nice because it is a unique event. The replica's at CBP were all stitched with official lettering. My last winter classic was a replica ordered online and it was stitched as well.

When it comes to the regular home and aways, twice I have gotten stuck with the shitty glued on numbers that look like stitching. Never again will I di that, but the winter classic ones are usually decent....I hope again this year.

Well in that case Id say you are safe with your Read/Schenn whoever off of NHL. :) FanGear was a madhouse though, ebing the final home game until the Classic and all.

By the way, got my tickets to some Flyers game on the 2nd today also. In some kind of "Hall of Fame" club. Whatever... :D

In all honesty, Id rather be sitting totally outside then protected by indoor cover.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another cool observation I forgot to mention earlier is that the numbers, logo, and letters on the nameplate are all felt, or at least feel that way. Gives it a really cool vintage sweater feeling to it.