• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help me decide on a jersey

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back in the day some of you mouth offers may remember I damn near had half the team's jerseys... Slowed down a lot as I got older, more important things to pay for. I still have all of those on display.. Recently with DT being traded, and a lot of others retiring or leaving in the past few years my jersey collection of active players has gotten really small.

Two to be honest. (Von Miller and Bradley Roby) and I feel like the days of being able to wear Roby as an active player on the Broncos are getting closer and closer to being over. (sadly)

So, I have decided to order two more.

I have one for sure, set in stone.

1. Bradley Chubb

I want a great player who is going to be here awhile. My second selection is tougher. Help me pick. I have a feeling I know who most are going to say as he has turned into a fan favorite, but here are my options.

1. Courtland Sutton- Good young player, emerging a our #1 WR down the line. Should be here awhile. Plays my favorite offensive position.

2. Emmanuel Sanders- This would be a no brainer for me if I knew he was going to be here longer. Seems like he is a year to year guy right now as he gets a bit older and that is concerning when buying a jersey. However, I have had a personal relationship with Sanders in the past as I knew him well coming out of college. Had him on my radio show and throughout his Steelers career. Lost touch with him but we still comment on twitter once in awhile to each other. His jersey is a legend to me so I am not shy about getting it even if he isn't here long, but so many I want I sorta of feel like going with a younger player.

3. Phillip Lindsay- Not sure I get Mingo's approval. I may need to authorize it. Great, young, fun player. I do feel half of Bronco nation will be wearing his jersey on gameday next year and part of me likes to have a jersey that not a lot of people have, but it is the Broncos so I want to do what is best for me. ;)

4. Josey Jewell- Young, should be a FT starter next year and an Iowa guy. Folks here in Iowa will appreciate it along with Bronco fans. Won't see a lot of these in the stadium for now. I feel like I am the only Bradley Roby jersey in the stadium when I go to game and it is nice to support a player that not a lot of people seem to buy their jersey. I felt this way with my Tatum Bell jersey too.

5. DaeSean Hamilton- Big fan of this guy. Great guy, and has all the tools to burst out. Could wait on him and get him down the line.

6. Chris Harris Jr- I have wanted this jersey for years like Sanders and BMarsh. My favorite Bronco I think. I just appreciate what he stands for, how hard he has work and his story to get to where he is today, working his way from the top up. He is like the Yadi Monlina of my Cardinals in MLB. I don't think I appreciate anyone one the team a much as Harris. He just does everything right. Best footwork in the NFL. Issue is his contract is up after next year. Otherwise I wouldn't even have this open for a debate. It will be another lengendary jersey even if he isn't here after next year. I strongly feel he will be, but it depends on how the next two years go in the W/L column, IMO.. I could easily see him testing the waters because he didn't the first time and he won a SB here which was his goal. I think a lot for him depends on the direction of the team this offseason. Would have had this one a long time ago had I been in the jersey collection mode but I have been a bit out of it the past few years. At one time I did order it with Bradley Roby but they were out of stock and then I haven't ordered one since.

7. Brandon Marshall- I'd have had this one awhile back too if I had found it.. I feel he is gone after this year though. The closest I am to any Bronco so feel I have to throw it out there. Helped him pick his #54 when he was on the PS here.

8. Isaac Yiadom- Only because I am a CB freak and it is out there. He intrigues me and you won't find any others out there.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsay - with a wig you could look like him too.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindsay and where do you get your jerseys, I need one too

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you must, Phillip Lindsay. Better yet, re-purpose an old TD jersey.

Me personally, I'm done buying jerseys. Guys changes teams too often and jersey wearing outside of physically going to a game is kinda douchey IMO.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You don’t think I should wear one to church anymore?

I really only wear to games and once in a great while to BWW if I watch a game there. Mostly a collectors item for me. Have a few signed on display. DT, Ian Gold, Dennis Smith, Olandis Gary and Howard Griffith.

OC- I’ll send you a link.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Simmons wouldn’t be a bad choice. Or Derek Wolfe but like Sanders we don’t know how much time as a Bronco he has left.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait clearly the answer should be Jake Butt.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josey Jewell daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not available but Su’a Cravens and Justin Simmons are.

I was going to mention both Cravens and Simmons

You can't go wrong with any of 'em, but I've got it narrowed down to Jewell and Hamilton

( and when in doubt ... GET BOTH !! )

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Murray. :D
The blue arrow
Went to the lakers game the other night. Bunch of bandwagon fans
Gave the rescue mission a couple bucks outside Pepsi and the guy gave me 4 courtside seats to the Dec 18 game vs Mans

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to mention both Cravens and Simmons

You can't go wrong with any of 'em, but I've got it narrowed down to Jewell and Hamilton

( and when in doubt ... GET BOTH !! )

Yeah been thinking Simmons too. Ugh maybe yall can get me one for Christmas.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going current, I would say Sutton.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah been thinking Simmons too. Ugh maybe yall can get me one for Christmas.

I’ve been going wholesale jerseys online for like 6 years in a row now and the most I’ve ever spent on a single jersey is like $35. And they’re pretty great quality to.

I’ll never forget I spent like $110 from NFL Shop one year getting a Knowshon Moreno jersey and then the next year I bought a wholesale online Von Miller jersey and it was 10x better quality because everything was hand stitched and not ironed on like NFL shop does.