• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants pregame

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep up the agenda posting Dean!

Its all a conspirasy against Washington. We can't lose...its has to be the refs conspiring against us...SMH

never said that. where is this coming from?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how the picture showed the ball as it was dropping to the ground. One ball was catchable and one had a player all over the other. Again, you think opinion pieces are fact...they aren't. You are notorious for posting puff pieces that are one sided. That is why they aren't taken seriously.

Your ignorance is amazing Dean...really.

We can argue about this all day but the issue is still the same: you are complaining about the refs in a WSH game which is normal for you.

I honestly don't care if the Bills defender had a PI or not. I stated my opinion. If it was called a PI, we would have articles by BUF fans claiming it was a phantom call. If BSJ wouldn't have been called, I would not have cared either. I am not that hung up over it.

You miss the main point as usual: there isn't a conspiracy out against WSH by the refs. It wasn't even CLOSE to being the exact same play.

one play was a hold and one play wasn't. No conspiracy.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never said that. where is this coming from?
Post 23:

That last play of the Giants/Bill game the Bills defender did the same thing BSJ did on the 2 point conversation play. BSJ got flagged, the Bills defender didn't. Go figure. Im glad the Bills defender didnt get flagged. Ha!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post 23:

That last play of the Giants/Bill game the Bills defender did the same thing BSJ did on the 2 point conversation play. BSJ got flagged, the Bills defender didn't. Go figure. Im glad the Bills defender didnt get flagged. Ha!

right b/c one play was a hold and one wasn't. hey you responded to the post. if you dont care why respond to my post?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right b/c one play was a hold and one wasn't. hey you responded to the post. if you dont care why respond to my post?
What are you talking about? I responded because you are wrong. Something you tend to do...a lot.

You said that the bills defender did the same thing bsj did.

Now you are saying one was a hold and one wasn't.

Which is it Dean? The bills defender did the same thing bsj or one was a hold and one wasn't? You are making no sense.

Wasnt Bsj wasn't called for PI and not holding?

Johnson wasn't called for anything.

So according to you, bsj did nothing wrong and Johnson held?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? I responded because you are wrong. Something you tend to do...a lot.

You said that the bills defender did the same thing bsj did.

Now you are saying one was a hold and one wasn't.

Which is it Dean? The bills defender did the same thing bsj or one was a hold and one wasn't? You are making no sense.

Bsj wasn't called for holding, he was called for pass interference.

Johnson wasn't called for anything.

So according to you, bsj did nothing wrong and Johnson held?

same thing meaning both defenders had their back to the ball with their hands up. i already said that. I think the Johnson no call was more blatant than BSJ's pass interference call. Just my opinion.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same thing meaning both defenders had their back to the ball with their hands up. i already said that. I think the Johnson no call was more blatant than BSJ's pass interference call. Just my opinion.
I am lost as usual.

Johnson had a hand on Wallers should before the ball got there. So was it holding or PI on Johnson?

To be clear, bsj did nothing wrong and didn't interfere with London at all?

I get that both defenders had their back turned, but Waller at least had a shot at the ball. It was a little high by Taylor.

The London pass was uncatchable unless London would have trapped the ball against bsjs helmet. Ridder threw the pass low. That is true.

The instant the ball got there, bsj had 2 arms on London, Johnson had a hand on the shoulder when the ball hit Waller in the hand or hands.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is consistent with your posts and outlook. The world is against us, Vegas is against us, now, the refs are against us.

You have the most unrealistic approach to this team. Like pday said, you are a good fan of your team.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am lost as usual.

Johnson had a hand on Wallers should before the ball got there. So was it holding or PI on Johnson?

To be clear, bsj did nothing wrong and didn't interfere with London at all?

I get that both defenders had their back turned, but Waller at least had a shot at the ball. It was a little high by Taylor.

The London pass was uncatchable unless London would have trapped the ball against bsjs helmet. Ridder threw the pass low. That is true.

The instant the ball got there, bsj had 2 arms on London, Johnson had a hand on the shoulder when the ball hit Waller in the hand or hands.

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is consistent with your posts and outlook. The world is against us, Vegas is against us, now, the refs are against us.

You have the most unrealistic approach to this team. Like pday said, you are a good fan of your team.

that is what I am asking you. is face guarding legal? You said BSJ mugged London. When the ball got there BSJ made contact. Isn't that legal?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is what I am asking you. is face guarding legal? You said BSJ mugged London. When the ball got there BSJ made contact. Isn't that legal?
To the best of my knowledge, there is no rule against face guarding in the nfl. I cannot speak to high school or college football.

Face guarding is not illegal as long as the defender doesn't forcibly contact the receiver.

Having watched the London and bsj call, I believe the refs got that call correct. To me, bsj did initiate contact prior to the ball arriving and prevented London from being able to catch the ball. Would London have caught it with no contact? Maybe...
Maybe not.

This is a problem with bsj as he clearly had a PI on Denver to end the game.

If Johnson would have been called for something, it could have been holding. My guess is the refs thought the tug didn't not impede Waller from catching the ball. I don't know why they decided to not call a hold. It would not have been a PI though. That would have been a bad call in my opinion.

To recap,
Bsj forcibly contacted London prior to the ball arriving. To me, it was a no Brainerd.

Johnson did tug at Wallers jersey after he released from the LOS. Johnson also had a hand on the shoulder of Waller shortly before the pass arrived.

To me bsj clearly had a PI and it's text book. I can see the Johnson call going either way. I can see a no call or a holding call. I think the refs got both calls right. The bsj call was obvious. To say what Johnson did was more blatant than bsj seems homerish to me.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the best of my knowledge, there is no rule against face guarding in the nfl. I cannot speak to high school or college football.

Face guarding is not illegal as long as the defender doesn't forcibly contact the receiver.

Having watched the London and bsj call, I believe the refs got that call correct. To me, bsj did initiate contact and prevent London from catching the ball. Would London have caught it with no contact? Maybe...
Maybe not.

This is a problem with bsj as he clearly had a PI on Denver to end the game.

If Johnson would have been called for something, it could have been holding. My guess is the refs thought the tug didn't not impede Waller from catching the ball. I don't know why they decided to not call a hold. It would not have been a PI though. That would have been a bad call in my opinion.

To recap,
Bsj forcibly contacted London prior to the ball arriving. To me, it was a no Brainerd.

Johnson did tug at Wallers jersey after he released from the LOS. Johnson also had a hand on the shoulder of Waller shortly before the pass arrived.

To me bsj clearly had a PI and it's text book. I can see the Johnson call going either way. I can see a no call or a holding call. I think the refs got both calls right. The bsj call was obvious. To say what Johnson did was more blatant than bsj seems homerish to me.

ok. thanks, I thought BSJ made contact when the ball arrived. if he didn't it was close. Its wasnt a mugging like you said.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok. thanks, I thought BSJ made contact when the ball arrived.
He probably would have picked it off if he turned around. It was at his head.

Youtube has abbreviated replays of the game and you can watch the clip as many time as you wish.

You are welcome.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably would have picked it off if he turned around. It was at his head.

right, that is why i asked you about face guarding. Did the ref throw the flag b/c BSJ never turned for the ball? if he turns is there no flag?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right, that is why i asked you about face guarding. Did the ref throw the flag b/c BSJ never turned for the ball? if he turns is there no flag?
I believe he threw the flag because both arms were making contact with London before the ball arrived.

To me, the right arm and hand of bsj was what got the call. If it was just his left arm, I think they would have let it go. The right arm of bsj looked heavily tangled with londons left arm. The left arm of bsj seemed like light contact with London right arm.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he needs to be on the field more often