• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants pregame

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the giants play like they did at buffalo then i expect a loss.woould,nt be shocked if taylor starts over danny dimes either.
Taylor is awful. Sure athletic but the offense is limited. Barkley is the guy.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last play of the Giants/Bill game the Bills defender did the same thing BSJ did on the 2 point conversation play. BSJ got flagged, the Bills defender didn't. Go figure. Im glad the Bills defender didnt get flagged. Ha!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last play of the Giants/Bill game the Bills defender did the same thing BSJ did on the 2 point conversation play. BSJ got flagged, the Bills defender didn't. Go figure. Im glad the Bills defender didnt get flagged. Ha!
Oh course Dean because the refs are against us. Every game you complain about the refs. Give it a rest.

The have ref conventions each year and agree that they will miscall all Washington games.

SMH....sigh

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh course Dean because the refs are against us. Every game you complain about the refs. Give it a rest.

The have ref conventions each year and agree that they will miscall all Washington games.

SMH....sigh

not every game. But that was the exact same play. what about the roughing the passer call yesterday. that was weak.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not every game. But that was the exact same play. what about the roughing the passer call yesterday. that was weak.
No it wasn't. Watch it again.

You seem to forget the blatant BSJ PI on the 2 point conversion to end the game in DEN. It could not have been more plain. I laughed at the end of that game because it was that obvious.

Bad calls happen every game Dean.

A sign of a weak fanbase is to blame the refs. Fans do that because they don't want to blame their team or players so they have to blame somebody.

Again, bad calls happen all the time. Your team will get a way with missed calls, and they will be the victim of bad calls.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wasn't. Watch it again.

You seem to forget the blatant BSJ PI on the 2 point conversion to end the game in DEN. It could not have been more plain. I laughed at the end of that game because it was that obvious.

Bad calls happen every game Dean.

A sign of a weak fanbase is to blame the refs. Fans do that because they don't want to blame their team or players so they have to blame somebody.

Again, bad calls happen all the time. Your team will get a way with missed calls, and they will be the victim of bad calls.

sure, it goes both ways. im saying the BSJ play was the same play as last night's game. Both defenders didn't turn towards the ball.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To "get right" on defense, we should hire Rex Ryan as DC before someone beats us to it. Fire JDR now. Ryan would change our approach and tenacity in a moment. We have the players to play much better than we currently are and that's on JDR.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, it goes both ways. im saying the BSJ play was the same play as last night's game. Both defenders didn't turn towards the ball.
BSJ mugged London...Johnson barely had a hand on the shoulder on Waller and Waller had a chance to come down with it. I thought it was a good no-call.

BSJ had both hands on London. Ridder's throw was off more than Taylor's obviously. I agree with the BSJ PI and I agree with the no call on Johnson. It wasn't the same play at all and you are being dishonest. London was completely mugged and he smoothered by BSJ. It was a high pass to Waller where Johnson had his right hand on Waller's shoulder right as the ball was thrown. Big difference...they aren't similar at all and you know it.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To "get right" on defense, we should hire Rex Ryan as DC before someone beats us to it. Fire JDR now. Ryan would change our approach and tenacity in a moment. We have the players to play much better than we currently are and that's on JDR.

I heard the rumor that he is going to the Broncos.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSJ mugged London...the Johnson barely had a hand on the shoulder on Waller and Waller had a chance to come down with it. I thought it was a good no-call.

BSJ had both hands on London. Ridder's throw was off more than Taylor's obviously. I agree with the BSJ PI and I agree with the no call on Johnson. It wasn't the same play at all and you are being dishonest.

both had the backs towards the ball and had their hand up. Mugged? BSJ jumped up.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both had the backs towards the ball and had their hand up. Mugged? BSJ jumped up.
Dean...stop being a homer for once. Can you do that?
The plays aren't remotely close. One was catchable with minor tugging/pulling, the other was a smoothering. BSJ had 2 hands over London, Johnson had 1 hand on Waller's shoulder as the ball was being released.

Like Gkekoa said, I doubt you have played a sport in your life. Stop being a conspiracy theorist...its a bad look.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean...stop being a homer for once. Can you do that?
The plays aren't remotely close. One was catchable with minor tugging/pulling, the other was a smoothering. BSJ had 2 hands over London, Johnson had 1 hand on Waller's shoulder as the ball was being released.

Like Gkekoa said, I doubt you have played a sport in your life. Stop being a conspiracy theorist...its a bad look.

both had an arm up face guarding. Is face guarding legal or not?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i look at it has playback from the sunday night game in washington when the refs clearly overlooked pi on samuel.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niner_outlaw, I saw another article that said it was a blatant hold.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niner_outlaw, I saw another article that said it was a blatant hold.
Keep up the agenda posting Dean!

Its all a conspirasy against Washington. We can't lose...its has to be the refs conspiring against us...SMH

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how the picture showed the ball as it was dropping to the ground. One ball was catchable and one had a player all over the other. Again, you think opinion pieces are fact...they aren't. You are notorious for posting puff pieces that are one sided. That is why they aren't taken seriously.

Your ignorance is amazing Dean...really.

We can argue about this all day but the issue is still the same: you are complaining about the refs in a WSH game which is normal for you.

I honestly don't care if the Bills defender had a PI or not. I stated my opinion. If it was called a PI, we would have articles by BUF fans claiming it was a phantom call. If BSJ wouldn't have been called, I would not have cared either. I am not that hung up over it.

You miss the main point as usual: there isn't a conspiracy out against WSH by the refs. It wasn't even CLOSE to being the exact same play.