• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

giants post game as the urine flows

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone like to acknowledge that...

We shoulda been blown the F out yesterday given 5 TOs and our starting QB going down...and getting ankle twisted on a questionable tackle by Peppers (our third with a broken something on his leg in 2 years mind ya) and the Gnats only managed to score 3 points in the second half?

If y’all can’t see some growth, fight and a difference in this team this year, I honestly don’t know what y’all are seeing with your eyeballs on the field of play.

Growth eh. You understand this growth n fight you speak of only seems to appear when playing other NFC East cupcakes right. Against every non-NFC East team the defense has allowed 30 or more points. That WFT allowed 166 rushing yards yesterday 18 of which came on a WR run and less than 5 came from Jones. They were ran on by RBs. 3 years in a row picking DL in the 1st rd and they were dominated by the Giants in the first half. Far the holding the Giants to 3 points. Those 3 points turned out to be the margin of victory and not to be outdone. The Skins only scored 3 points themselves in the first half. Against teams not named WFT, Daniel Jones is 1-16 or some shit. Against WFT, he's 4-0. Jones only has 3 turnover free games in his career. 2 of em are against the Skins. A QB who has 1 win in almost 20 games against every other team, when Jones needs a pick me up or a feel good game. Who do you think he wants to see that the Giants are playing next week. It's a fight alright and the Skins are getting their asses kicked by Daniel Jones as well as every team outside of the NFC East.

This week's overreaction heroes will be Karmen Curl n Carl Sims. Skins fans will be posting about their great games yadda yadda yadda. I'm curious to see where they will be 2 weeks from now. Last week it was Cole Holcomb n Gibson. Where were they yesterday?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Growth eh. You understand this growth n fight you speak of only seems to appear when playing other NFC East cupcakes right. Against every non-NFC East team the defense has allowed 30 or more points. That WFT allowed 166 rushing yards yesterday 18 of which came on a WR run and less than 5 came from Jones. They were ran on by RBs. 3 years in a row picking DL in the 1st rd and they were dominated by the Giants in the first half. Far the holding the Giants to 3 points. Those 3 points turned out to be the margin of victory and not to be outdone. The Skins only scored 3 points themselves in the first half. Against teams not named WFT, Daniel Jones is 1-16 or some shit. Against WFT, he's 4-0. Jones only has 3 turnover free games in his career. 2 of em are against the Skins. A QB who has 1 win in almost 20 games against every other team, when Jones needs a pick me up or a feel good game. Who do you think he wants to see that the Giants are playing next week. It's a fight alright and the Skins are getting their asses kicked by Daniel Jones as well as every team outside of the NFC East.

This week's overreaction heroes will be Karmen Curl n Carl Sims. Skins fans will be posting about their great games yadda yadda yadda. I'm curious to see where they will be 2 weeks from now. Last week it was Cole Holcomb n Gibson. Where were they yesterday?
They are all waiting for their coaches to put them in position to succeed Breed, that's where Holcomb and Gibson were yesterday. This falls on coaching, period! Holcomb and Gibson are good players for sure, just need better coaching. Turner has been a flop this year also. Any type of decision to start anyone not named Haskins next week has absolutely NO pulse on this team.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is the we don't know what is true. There has been a bunch of speculation, but no proof. But we do know, by RR's actions, that DH is, at best, in the dog house with RR. I struggle to believe that it was just over a difference in where they think his play was. I believe it is most likely at combination of things, all culminating in RR's belief that DH is not his QB now nor probably not in the future.
DH is young and very inexperienced. And you are right, his play hasn't really shown anything special, even in glimpses. There hadn't been any real consistent forward trajectory in his play.

Mark my words, DH will be on the field again this year. I don't see AS making it through the season injury free. He also is not the answer. The answer to the QB issue is not currently on this roster. As usual.
Yeah, it almost to the point where it seems personal. DH caught a real bad break with this Rona shit hitting when it did, as well as this we can make the playoffs bullshit and he's been painful to watch at times. But he does need further evaluation. I agree the QB solution is not presently on the team, but it'd be wise imo to make sure Haskins is not that guy and there's only 1 way to find that out.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all waiting for their coaches to put them in position to succeed Breed, that's where Holcomb and Gibson were yesterday. This falls on coaching, period! Holcomb and Gibson are good players for sure, just need better coaching. Turner has been a flop this year also. Any type of decision to start anyone not named Haskins next week has absolutely NO pulse on this team.

Well, I agree with you that coaching has been terrible. I didn't expect Bill Belichick or Bill Walsh results, but some competency and consistency would be nice. As of right now, this staff rates about the same as Jay Gruden's or Zorn's staff. I will maintain though it's time to see positive results against teams not named Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it almost to the point where it seems personal. DH caught a real bad break with this Rona shit hitting when it did, as well as this we can make the playoffs bullshit and he's been painful to watch at times. But he does need further evaluation. I agree the QB solution is not presently on the team, but it'd be wise imo to make sure Haskins is not that guy and there's only 1 way to find that out.
Oh, I agree. Alex Smith is not the future. Why play him now? Put Haskins back in there and lets commit to finding out what he really is. If there is still no improvement by the end of the year, then we know what we have.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree. Alex Smith is not the future. Why play him now? Put Haskins back in there and lets commit to finding out what he really is. If there is still no improvement by the end of the year, then we know what we have.
DH is done in DC . you are playing CDC to see if he can be the placeholder till the new qb is up to speed

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo! Can we just do the right thing (above) and quit wasting time on rotating QB's this year? Let's see what DH really is with a FULL 16 games under his belt. Can we give the dude that much atleast? What the hell is RR doing? "In Ron I'm starting to Waiver"!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH is done in DC . you are playing CDC to see if he can be the placeholder till the new qb is up to speed
If this is truly the case, then DH was fully shit on. CDC has no future here nor does Allen. It's either Haskins or a new QB next year. WTF is RR doing?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is truly the case, then DH was fully shit on. CDC has no future here nor does Allen. It's either Haskins or a new QB next year. WTF is RR doing?

i wish that were the case but we do have a couple of options i am thinking about before i put them down in a post

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can y’all say this shit? If he really wasn’t putting in the work needed then he doesn’t deserve the job. RR is supposed to be changing the culture here, and rewarding a lazy ass kid will not get it done. DH still has a chance I’d bet, if he puts the work in and as soon as they’re eliminated from winning the division he’ll get the chance back.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can y’all say this shit? If he really wasn’t putting in the work needed then he doesn’t deserve the job. RR is supposed to be changing the culture here, and rewarding a lazy ass kid will not get it done. DH still has a chance I’d bet, if he puts the work in and as soon as they’re eliminated from winning the division he’ll get the chance back.
its far from proven he didnt put the work in . again all we have is an unnamed source which is suspect at best

i personally find it hard to believe that a guy who spent the offseason reworking his body would say "fuck " film study

i have posted video evidence of him working after practice on qb skills in the offseason thread and TC thread

now you can sell me an immature kid . you can sell me a kid who couldnt interpret what he saw on film or couldnt transfer that information to the field

you could sell me that

all that being said it looks to me this kid is EJ manuel who doesnt run as well

can he be more ? perhaps but not here in DC when the HC doesnt have faith in you and this is what this is about

no one benches a guy they feel is the answer . they let him ride out the tough times

now the HC has to sell " we are still in it " or he loses the football team but this team looks like a 3-5 win team looking at a top 10 pick

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head scratcher...You mean ALL the work in the off season RR praised DH for. He spoke highly of Haskins for his work on the field during the off season and off the field for that matter representing himself in a mature way for such a young guy on several occassions. That was all RR and his praise, no one else. So you are saying Haskins was sleeping on the job since being named starter? I hardly think so. He has a mentor in Shawn Springs whom I'm sure was in Haskins ear the whole time making sure he remained humble and put in the work. You can think what you want but I'm of the opinion RR thought more wins would come the way of Allen (knows the playbook better I'm sure) in a shat azz division up for grabs and made the selfish move in his first year none the less. So now, Haskins has been shat on by 2 coaches who truly didn't give him the opportunity to grow, learn on the job and take in 16 games this season like he should have to determine if in fact we have a QB of the future. We all really could see this coming when RR brought Allen over. If you didn't, you are lying to yourself.
The word on the street is all hear say and nothing has been verified as true. RR can spin the QB change any way he wants but if its not true then he will face back lash, heck, already has from Haskins I believe (calling in sick to next game) was no coincidence and trade rumors were also no coincidence. I'm thinking RR thought Haskins would just take the demotion in stride but that's not exactly what happened. I have heard nothing but rave reports out of WASHINGTON camp about DH right up to the change. He is not subordinate, he puts in the work, he has had good and bad play, just like most others on the team and the young group was growing together. Now this is all on hold because someone wanted to be selfish. Phony wins now don't mean shat imo. Let this young team grow together and develop the chemistry needed to take next level steps.

So let me ask you MWAB, is Haskins putting in the work necessary to retain his starting job?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wish that were the case but we do have a couple of options i am thinking about before i put them down in a post
But why other options? This team needs talent around any QB yet, we do not have it, yet. Need a legit WR #2, legit TE #1 and maybe another TE (ala Eagles), another slot WR to push Simms and better OL play. Why continue with CDC or any other Ryan Fitzpatrick type QB until those pieces are fully assembled?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why other options? This team needs talent around any QB yet, we do not have it, yet. Need a legit WR #2, legit TE #1 and maybe another TE (ala Eagles), another slot WR to push Simms and better OL play. Why continue with CDC or any other Ryan Fitzpatrick type QB until those pieces are fully assembled?
i think you can get a franchise qb without using the draft and then use the draft to get those needs i am still working on my proposal

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you can get a franchise qb without using the draft and then use the draft to get those needs i am still working on my proposal
Ok, I'm interested...

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head scratcher...You mean ALL the work in the off season RR praised DH for. He spoke highly of Haskins for his work on the field during the off season and off the field for that matter representing himself in a mature way for such a young guy on several occassions. That was all RR and his praise, no one else. So you are saying Haskins was sleeping on the job since being named starter? I hardly think so. He has a mentor in Shawn Springs whom I'm sure was in Haskins ear the whole time making sure he remained humble and put in the work. You can think what you want but I'm of the opinion RR thought more wins would come the way of Allen (knows the playbook better I'm sure) in a shat azz division up for grabs and made the selfish move in his first year none the less. So now, Haskins has been shat on by 2 coaches who truly didn't give him the opportunity to grow, learn on the job and take in 16 games this season like he should have to determine if in fact we have a QB of the future. We all really could see this coming when RR brought Allen over. If you didn't, you are lying to yourself.
The word on the street is all hear say and nothing has been verified as true. RR can spin the QB change any way he wants but if its not true then he will face back lash, heck, already has from Haskins I believe (calling in sick to next game) was no coincidence and trade rumors were also no coincidence. I'm thinking RR thought Haskins would just take the demotion in stride but that's not exactly what happened. I have heard nothing but rave reports out of WASHINGTON camp about DH right up to the change. He is not subordinate, he puts in the work, he has had good and bad play, just like most others on the team and the young group was growing together. Now this is all on hold because someone wanted to be selfish. Phony wins now don't mean shat imo. Let this young team grow together and develop the chemistry needed to take next level steps.

So let me ask you MWAB, is Haskins putting in the work necessary to retain his starting job?
Everything I’ve heard is once he received the job he began to slack off. This isn’t just a RR thing, it’s gruden and urban even had problems with his work ethic from what I hear.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I’ve heard is once he received the job he began to slack off. This isn’t just a RR thing, it’s gruden and urban even had problems with his work ethic from what I hear.
Fine quote a firm source and I will buy it.

I want names not a writers speculation or I heard from this un named source say blah blah blah

If there isn’t a name put to it then it means nothing to me and carries no weight