• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

giants post game as the urine flows

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been said after he got the starting job he slacked off

One more thing about this "it's been said" thing. If true then RR is an incompetent moron and should be immediately dismissed. Why? Well, because he witnessed this "slacking" off through the first three games and decided to do two things.

1. Give his team no chance to win because of it, while witnessing this lackluster display in practice.

2. Push blame on "losing the locker room" onto this player because he refused to put his best 11 on the field.

3. Played him in a 4th game in which he had his best game as a pro and then decided that either that game didn't happen or he would discount that 4th game and rely upon the first three if it's true about that "it's been said" thing.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing about this "it's been said" thing. If true then RR is an incompetent moron and should be immediately dismissed. Why? Well, because he witnessed this "slacking" off through the first three games and decided to do two things.

1. Give his team no chance to win because of it, while witnessing this lackluster display in practice.

2. Push blame on "losing the locker room" onto this player because he refused to put his best 11 on the field.

3. Played him in a 4th game in which he had his best game as a pro and then decided that either that game didn't happen or he would discount that 4th game and rely upon the first three if it's true about that "it's been said" thing.
Three things, Oops!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been said that the earth was completely flat!

I've given actual reports about his work habits from before this team drafted him. I get it, people want to believe what they want to believe, but the truth is, there's plenty of evidence that supports his work habit as showing willingness, ability, and determination, to work constantly and consistently at his craft versus anything that "been said" and some choose to "believe."
So what do you think the reason was?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do you think the reason was?
I am completely sold on this being a pre-determined issue. When hired, Rivera had some interesting things to say about Haskins, none of it very supportive..."he's a young guy, with talent, blah, blah, blah." I believe that he never wanted Haskins and as proof, he traded for Kyle Allen.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK guys and Lady, here's the article, (I can post many others) show me where there's anything that "backs-up" rumors of laziness, poor work habits, or any such thing other than an emphasis on "stepping up his game." which is true for every NFL player in every game.

Terry McLaurin on Dwayne Haskins' benching: 'You can't ...

Terry Mclaurin says that dewayne Haskins has to be honest with himself - Bing

His agent didn’t help to talk about it in public:
Probably didn’t cause anything, but watching Washington from afar, it seems that there could be something petty involved.

Sty these are things that just go up to page 7 of the thread above

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am completely sold on this being a pre-determined issue. When hired, Rivera had some interesting things to say about Haskins, none of it very supportive..."he's a young guy, with talent, blah, blah, blah." I believe that he never wanted Haskins and as proof, he traded for Kyle Allen.
So why would he make such a predetermined decision? I just can’t make sense of it being predetermined. Haskins showed some promise last year and your new boss has a ton invested in him and really wants/needs him to succeed.

I believe something happened between DH and the coaching staff. There was an issue or issues, probably off the field. What, I have no idea. I don’t put a lot of stock in the rumors of not working hard. Maybe it was a locker room issue.

as for bringing Allen in, that makes perfect sense to me. At that point, we had no idea if Smith was going to be ready. It’s only smart to find the best backup QB you can find for your situation and Allen knew the offense and was cheap. No brainer to me.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why would he make such a predetermined decision? I just can’t make sense of it being predetermined. Haskins showed some promise last year and your new boss has a ton invested in him and really wants/needs him to succeed.

I believe something happened between DH and the coaching staff. There was an issue or issues, probably off the field. What, I have no idea. I don’t put a lot of stock in the rumors of not working hard. Maybe it was a locker room issue.

as for bringing Allen in, that makes perfect sense to me. At that point, we had no idea if Smith was going to be ready. It’s only smart to find the best backup QB you can find for your situation and Allen knew the offense and was cheap. No brainer to me.
There are many reasons why this decision could have been pre-determined, some professionally derived, others personal. Rather than getting into all of that sort of thing, let me offer one of the best of them.

Carolina, like most organizations would have done their homework on the draft class that included Dwayne Haskins and their evaluation could have led Rivera to think less of him than people in other organizations did, so he brought that "pre-determination" to D.C with him. Keep in mind Cam was hurt and a forward thinking organization would consider future options.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
show me where there's anything that "backs-up" rumors of laziness, poor work habits, or any such thing other than an emphasis on "stepping up his game." which is true for every NFL player in every game.
Those posts imply, refer or directly go to this. All of them I posted for your review. The thread gives you more.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty..
L

L
I want to address the "could be a locker room thing" and "Snyder meddling thing" as well.

1. "Could be a locker room thing" well certainly that is plausible but is it likely? I think not! If Haskins was upsetting the locker room with something that was said or done, then punitive and corrective action must be the resulting reaction. Tell the public that it's internal, being handled and that whether or not he plays again is a coaches decision. It's clear, concise, and authoritative without...ah,... er.... disrupting the locker room. Everyone in the locker room gets it. It doesn't send mixed messages and it leaves open a chance that the young man learns, changes the offending "thing" and is left to make amends with his teammates and coaches. That said, I doubt this version!

2. "Snyder meddling thing" Yep, that's a given but what does it really matter? Look, I'm the last person on earth to defend snake, uh, ah Snyder. If we are a bit more critical in our reasoning, we will have to admit that most NFL teams have GM' and scouting departments that coaches rely upon when giving input regarding who to draft, especially at QB. I have not yet heard that Haskins isn't talented. I've heard, "young," or "needs development" and even requires the "Aaron Rogers" treatment. So what, if Snyder drafted him? The job requires its holder to get the best out of them and win football games. Let's say that there's a GM anywhere who is sold on a particular QB, but his coach doesn't think much of that player. The GM then drafts the guy with a future in mind, but his coach sabotages the pick. Who wins? I thought it was all about winning games and not imposing your personal feelings then turning them into inaction because he's "Not you guy!"

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera: If we're still trying to teach one guy and the other 52 aren't given the opportunity to see if we can win... that's not fair.
2:36 PM · Oct 7, 2020

Then why start him at all? There was plenty of time to make that evaluation and determination BEFORE the season started. Again after game #1, again after game #2, and absolutely again after game #3. What's he saying? that the frustration of not winning wasn't noticed before the young man had the best game of his career? C'mon man!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm here to win, OK? And now is an opportunity to find out if we can win." On not having good pieces around the QB: "(Kyle) will have the same unfair shake and we'll just see how it goes."

He did, and we did. I'm with GK, there were probably two more wins WITH Haskins than with Kyle. !

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those posts imply, refer or directly go to this. All of them I posted for your review. The thread gives you more.

Thank you! Real good intell.....studying....studying, thinking.....thinking......

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
threads started by beat reporters without proper sourcing are of no real value no matter who they are . i saw this with the rueben foster signing and how their sources were indeed all wrong

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
threads started by beat reporters without proper sourcing are of no real value no matter who they are . i saw this with the rueben foster signing and how their sources were indeed all wrong

Quite fair for you to think so. I’ll go ahead and believe RR own words, Keim and a Darrell Green myself.