• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

giants post game as the urine flows

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH is gonna be QB2 tho. Hopefully this chance is one he grows with.
And this is the real question. Be interesting to see what RR does after the next game or 2...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is what I think fans forget, particularly skins fans in their misery echo chamber (which I don’t deny rightfully exists...)

Week to week league. Any Given Sunday.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone like to acknowledge that...

We shoulda been blown the F out yesterday given 5 TOs and our starting QB going down...and getting ankle twisted on a questionable tackle by Peppers (our third with a broken something on his leg in 2 years mind ya) and the Gnats only managed to score 3 points in the second half?

If y’all can’t see some growth, fight and a difference in this team this year, I honestly don’t know what y’all are seeing with your eyeballs on the field of play.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry! My Man!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good recapping. Keim keeps an even keel...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heal quickly Kyle. No doubt, regardless of how some fans feel, this dude played his heart out for this team, RR and Turner this year.

Classy message from him in the midst of what is likely his last snap this year

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...

You look at any Gnats message board they’re bitching about DJ and Engram and their ‘win by 3 points with 5 TOs and a downed QB1’ as badly as the Skins are about the loss.

It’s a divisional game, we haven’t figured out how to beat the Gnats and the football gods haven’t helped with crazy ass shit happening every time we meet them lately. Heck, the Gnats lose to the Eagles every time they meet them last few years, to horrible gut wrenching shit. It’s what happens when teams know each other. Can’t assume ever or play the schedule game with ‘wins’, ESPECIALLY with divisional matchups.

And call me crazy....but I think we’ll beat the Lions next week...lol

HTTR

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he ever on board with Haskins? Probably only when he was told be Snyder to be on-board
Honestly, I find it hard to fathom that he came here knowing that he was going to replace DH the first chance he could. That just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Rather, I think it became clear to him after the first few games that Haskins was not close to being an NFL QB or Haskins had some other issue (locker room, class room, off field) that would prevent him from development. I doubt we will ever know, but I just can't buy that he had his mind made up when he accepted the job that Haskins was history here.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is what I think fans forget, particularly skins fans in their misery echo chamber (which I don’t deny rightfully exists...)

Week to week league. Any Given Sunday.

Don't know who the best team is, but I do know who it isn't.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We shoulda been blown the F out yesterday given 5 TOs and our starting QB going down...and getting ankle twisted on a questionable tackle by Peppers (our third with a broken something on his leg in 2 years mind ya) and the Gnats only managed to score 3 points in the second half?

If y’all can’t see some growth, fight and a difference in this team this year, I honestly don’t know what y’all are seeing with your eyeballs on the field of play.

Ive been saying that. you wont get anyone here admitting that. they want the team to fail.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been saying that. you wont get anyone here admitting that. they want the team to fail.
Well that’s a bit of hyperbole for sure. But I do think there might be 1 or 2 who would rather this team fail so they can enjoy ‘I told ya so, LOL REDSKINS, etc etc.

And hey look, it’s a message board and opinions vary.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is improvement , from dye-rhea to hard shit LOL

Look I think we are improved and will continue to do so throughout the year. But let’s not call this team a legitimate playoff team because we played a team whose only wins are vs us and somehow playing them close is some kind of major achievement

We are a losing team currently owning a top 5 pick

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We committed the damn 5 turnovers . We did it and that is part of our execution and the good play of the giants defense

If I had a 10 inch dick I would be in ****

We lost to a losing team whose only win is vs us . That’s on us

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is improvement , from dye-rhea to hard shit LOL

Look I think we are improved and will continue to do so throughout the year. But let’s not call this team a legitimate playoff team because we played a team whose only wins are vs us and somehow playing them close is some kind of major achievement

We are a losing team currently owning a top 5 pick
While all this MIGHT be true...we could be back in first place in two weeks given the shit we are seeing in this division. Injuries and week to week league reality. JUST SAYIN’.

I ain’t packing in anything until we play the rest of the season. For crying out loud we are barely HALF way thru the season with 7 games to play...and all 4 NFCE teams are within 1 game of each other.

This does not mean we are a great or even good team at this point...but it also doesn’t mean we fans should all just sit around and shit on the team (that is showing growth and development) week after week either.

Can’t think how many times I’ve personally said...as long as I see growth and improvement...could care less about the wins and losses. I just want to see a locker room working as a team, buying in to whatever RR is preaching and playing competitive, fight football no matter the outcome...you know...like a professional team.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I find it hard to fathom that he came here knowing that he was going to replace DH the first chance he could. That just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Rather, I think it became clear to him after the first few games that Haskins was not close to being an NFL QB or Haskins had some other issue (locker room, class room, off field) that would prevent him from development. I doubt we will ever know, but I just can't buy that he had his mind made up when he accepted the job that Haskins was history here.

I agree. Haskins maybe could have won RR over if he would've showed something, but lets be honest. He was pretty shitty, pretty much all the way around. There really wasn't anything he could hang his hat on. And if it's true that Haskins n RR had real conversation about Haskins play and in Haski9ns opinion his play was alright, but I digress as we don't know if its true.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Haskins maybe could have won RR over if he would've showed something, but lets be honest. He was pretty shitty, pretty much all the way around. There really wasn't anything he could hang his hat on. And if it's true that Haskins n RR had real conversation about Haskins play and in Haski9ns opinion his play was alright, but I digress as we don't know if its true.
The problem is the we don't know what is true. There has been a bunch of speculation, but no proof. But we do know, by RR's actions, that DH is, at best, in the dog house with RR. I struggle to believe that it was just over a difference in where they think his play was. I believe it is most likely at combination of things, all culminating in RR's belief that DH is not his QB now nor probably not in the future.
DH is young and very inexperienced. And you are right, his play hasn't really shown anything special, even in glimpses. There hadn't been any real consistent forward trajectory in his play.

Mark my words, DH will be on the field again this year. I don't see AS making it through the season injury free. He also is not the answer. The answer to the QB issue is not currently on this roster. As usual.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs to fined some kind of a run game.