• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Giants @ Eagles Pre-Game Thread

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a good reason there aren't hardly any Giant fans on all of the various message boards throughout the internet.

It because Giant fans have Big Blue Interactive, the gold standard of team fan websites.

Virtually all Giant fans lurk and post there.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The goal of the Hoop for this Team board is for Eagles posters to talk Eagles talk without worrying about threads getting derailed by trolling from other teams.

Not saying that's what happened here...all was good natured obviously....

A smack talk thread just allows a place for agreed upon banter. Doesn't have to be used, but there are advantages to having one.

Posts from all fans are always encouraged by ANY poster as long as they remain on topic in that thread.

And banter away in all your threads if that's what you want. As long as no one PMs me with complaints about it, I've got no problem with it.

:suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, are you gonna be a happy guy come Monday! :yahoo:

I wanted to let you know that creating the smack talk thread was nothing personal. You obviously have a good relationship with peeps here and that is all good.

But a link to another sports message board is not ok and shouldn't be posted. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inside linebacker DeMeco Ryans returned to practice Thursday, an encouraging sign for the Eagles that they will have Ryans on Sunday. Ryans has not missed a game since coming to Philadelphia in 2012.

Linebacker Mychal Kendricks and running back Chris Polk did not practice. It's unlikely either will play.

Eagles wide receiver Brad Smith had surgery for abdominal injury on Tuesday. He will miss a couple of weeks.

Read more at DeMeco Ryans returns to practice