• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Giants at WFT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I initially thought the under was the play here and I do still like it but it sounds like the Giants are shifting around their OL and Billy Price is starting at center. That front 7 for WFT should have a field day against a bad OL and a QB that loves to turn the ball over.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I initially thought the under was the play here and I do still like it but it sounds like the Giants are shifting around their OL and Billy Price is starting at center. That front 7 for WFT should have a field day against a bad OL and a QB that loves to turn the ball over.
They better because they sure as hell didn’t against chargers.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed with Washington in their opening game. I was unimpressed with the Giants. I can see this being a 1-sided win for Washington.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was impressed with Washington in their opening game. I was unimpressed with the Giants. I can see this being a 1-sided win for Washington.
They should’ve been beat worse than the score would indicate. I will say though I was very impressed with Herbert. I’d like to have one of those.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think the under might be the play because WFTs oline has some holes, too, and their QB situation isn't rock solid.

Still, I think Washington should win this by double digits.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a good game. Go WFT!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley active and ready to go.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should’ve been beat worse than the score would indicate. I will say though I was very impressed with Herbert. I’d like to have one of those.
I have watched the entire game and for me Herbert was a Week 1 MVP candidate. The Chargers should have won more convincingly but the Chargers receivers didn't play well and Washington got most of the lucky breaks, (such as the fumble through the endzone). On another day it could have been a 2, or even 3, score game. That said I was impressed by Washington. They lost to a Super Bowl contender. They just need a few playmakers. I like Washington to win 9 or 10 games this year, especially this game against a poor Giants team with key injuries. I feel the spread should be 5½ rather than 3½.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched the entire game and for me Herbert was a Week 1 MVP candidate. The Chargers should have won more convincingly but the Chargers receivers didn't play well and Washington got most of the lucky breaks, (such as the fumble through the endzone). On another day it could have been a 2, or even 3, score game. That said I was impressed by Washington. They lost to a Super Bowl contender. They just need a few playmakers. I like Washington to win 9 or 10 games this year, especially this game against a poor Giants team with key injuries. I feel the spread should be 5½ rather than 3½.
This is likely a more balanced response to the game than those of us in the Washington bubble. I think a strong showing by our DLine tonite will ease a lot of the apprehension. Curtis healthy would have helped the O significantly and losing yet another QB to injury before halftime is simply exhausting.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That “fumble call” is ridiculous. That happened to the redskins more than once when cousins was there.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the days when this stadium would’ve been packed by now.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Antonio Gibson (shoulder) is active for Week 2 against the Giants.​

Gibson wasn't even on the Football Team's final injury report after getting in a "limited" session on Monday. There is no concern for his Week 2 status whatsoever after he out-touched J.D. McKissic 23-1 in the opener. The Giants' run defense sprung some leaks against Denver, though it's not a smash spot, especially on a short week. Inactive for the Football Team are CB Darryl Roberts, DE Shaka Toney, OL Saahdiq Charles and TE Sammis Reyes

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saquon Barkley (knee) is active for Week 2 against the Washington Football Team.​

The report is via dependable Giants beat writer Jordan Raanan. Most signs point toward Barkley remaining on something of a snap count after he was limited to 29 snaps and 11 touches in the Giants' dismal Week 1 loss to the Broncos. The Football Team come with one of the league's most imposing defensive fronts, so only 10-15 touches would result in another low-end FLEX type performance absent some big plays. Barkley didn't appear close to those in the opener as he failed to break a tackle for the first time in his career, but his game-breaking ability still keeps him parked on the RB2/3 borderline. Inactive for the Giants are TE Evan Engram, LB Cam Brown, WR Collin Johnson, LB Quincy Roche, LB Justin Hilliard, CB Sam Beal and CB Josh Jackson.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fish:

I see your enthusiasm for NFCE football remains unchanged...heh

Another year, another QB (s)

I like Heiny, he’s a gamer and fun to watch. Durability remains the issue. Interceptions are also possible, tho he’s gotten away with risky throws so far in his 7 quarters of play.

DLine better have highlights against the Oline Gnats are trotting out.

Go Skins
Agee, Heineken (sorry, his name makes me think of beer) is good, did well last week.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, is this damn thing only on NFL network? Why the hell do they do that?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I decided to go with the Giants D in fantasy football. Wish me luck, fellas.