• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Giants at WFT

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toney's fit on that team is pretty awkward when Sterling Shepard is the Giants leading receiver and playing the position he should be playing. I have no idea why the Giants drafted him.
Yep. Agreed. Plus i could be wrong but didnt he not have the best pre draft process?

Reactions: DJ

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gettleman has long history of overreaching....I think his strategy is take who they want when they are up rather than try snd trade down. The year they took saquon I believe they could have got colts nelson and still had a shot at chubb later on.
Gettleman vs the draft analyst mayock, whose worse?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Agreed. Plus i could be wrong but didnt he not have the best pre draft process?
He did have a great pro day but he came out with more red flags than a Chinese parade. I'm actually looking at my 'big board' notes at the end of the draft period and I had Toney as the #60 overall prospect because he is a slot receiver and didnt produce until his SR year at an older age which is always an issue with NFL projections. He is an awesome talent but also a luxury pick because generally you shouldn't pick a slot receiver in rd1 and you really shouldn't pick a slot receiver in rd1 if you already have a good slot receiver.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have a great pro day but he came out with more red flags than a Chinese parade. I'm actually looking at my 'big board' notes at the end of the draft period and I had Toney as the #60 overall prospect because he is a slot receiver and didnt produce until his SR year at an older age which is always an issue with NFL projections. He is an awesome talent but also a luxury pick because generally you shouldn't pick a slot receiver in rd1 and you really shouldn't pick a slot receiver in rd1 if you already have a good slot receiver.
I knew he has a good showing somewhere, senior bowl? Was it that? That stunk?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toney's fit on that team is pretty awkward when Sterling Shepard is the Giants leading receiver and playing the position he should be playing. I have no idea why the Giants drafted him.

They reportedly wanted Devonta Smith which is why Philly traded with Dallas, a division rival, to cuck them.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh if Jones fails, Gettleman needs to go. He’s just missed on too many picks and he is incompetent. Not only would he fucked up the Jones pick and reached hard but in the Barkley draft the Giants had a clear need for OL and Nelson was in that draft. Then right after they took Will Hernandez, Nick Chubb was drafted. Chubb is Barkley and Hernandez is pretty bad. That is just a couple examples, Gettleman and Jones should both be out or the Giants are fucked. Waste anymore prime for Saquon and they will be starting over the rebuild.

Gettleman, Judge, Garrett--extend them all! Ten-year contracts! :lol::dhd::suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They reportedly wanted Devonta Smith which is why Philly traded with Dallas, a division rival, to cuck them.
Right, but they drafted Toney ahead of guys like Kwitty Paye who demolished their draft process and played a premium position.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but they drafted Toney ahead of guys like Kwitty Paye who demolished their draft process and played a premium position.

Oh, I am not suggesting he was best player available. I think they are a hot mess on drafting obviously under Gettleman. Their OL picks have been brutally bad.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I am not suggesting he was best player available. I think they are a hot mess on drafting obviously under Gettleman. Their OL picks have been brutally bad.
Honestly, their drafting is so bad that Id be worried that they were targeting D Smith and he landed on your team

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If only Toney had been playing on that long run instead of Board....

Why is Board getting elevated from the practice squad and playing ahead of Toney, Johnson?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to post a separate thread of this, but might as well post it here:

Is Joe Judge the most obnoxious, annoying meathead head coach in the NFL? I say yes.

skysports-joe-judge-nfl-new-york-giants_5227892.jpg

How dumb is this dude?

On a fourth-and-one from the Giants’ four-yard line, Bridgewater connected with tight end Albert Okwuegbunam, who slipped a tackle and dove for the pylon. The play was ultimately ruled a touchdown on the field, putting Denver up nine points with just under seven minutes remaining in the third quarter — a call Judge evidently didn’t agree with. The second-year head coach responded by throwing a challenge flag. Problem is, all scoring plays are unchallengeable.

Heh. He vibin Steve Carrell from The Office right there.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so damn funny

I can't stop laughing at this. I mean I do feel for the guy, lord knows we've all been there. But isn't he a bit old to be acting this way? When I saw the first miss I didn't react this way, I sat in silence and simple thought "again". Oh and sunglasses in a mancave?

But the best part about sports is you just never know for sure what will happen. I was convinced these 2 would put on a dog for the nation to have to endure. Surprisingly good and entertaining game. That 2 play drive by Washington was damned good football for a change.