• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Get to know Patriots new starting QB Jimmy Garoppolo

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the game vs the Cards?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hit him in stride.

OH MY GAWD!!!!! You mean... you mean a QB needs to hit a guy in stride on a 10 yard throw!? Jesus Christ, I know QBs who played professional football for years and they were NEVER required to do that! They told me coaches said, "Just throw it to the guy. It's like pressing the button on Madden. As long as you're like... I dunno 10 yards around the guy it's fine. Do this and you're our guy and we'll give you $$$!"

Jesus Christ man! If Jimmy Garapppaalloololpl can hit guys in stride imagine how deadly the Patriots offense will be. I dunno about you guys but I've never seen a QB hit a guy 10 yards down the field in stride. Good God, I don't understand how the Pats keep getting these STEALS! I swear, Bill knows something we don't.

Can you imagine Bill during the draft? He's just laughing at every QB pick taken. Reid: "What you think of our QB BILL?!" *softly speaking* "Can't hit the guy in stride." Reid: "STRIDE!? WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT STRIDE! NOBODY NEEDS TO THROW TO A GUY IN STRIDE!"

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cripes Shark, that was a lot of work for such a weak jab.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man ... it would be real shitty for the Cards if they don't get a decisive win ... won't be a good way to start the season ...

at all ... no sir

no sireee ...
Nice loaded post.

I guess you could say the same for the Pats. If the cards go in there and pick him 4 times with a few sacks and just an overall horrible stat line, they could be responsible for shattering his confidence and ruining his NFL career.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice loaded post.

I guess you could say the same for the Pats. If the cards go in there and pick him 4 times with a few sacks and just an overall horrible stat line, they could be responsible for shattering his confidence and ruining his NFL career.

A Pats win would have a more negative effect for AZ than a AZ win would have for the Pats. AZ is favored, and it won't be by 2 points. A Pats win in AZ would be a huge upset.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice loaded post.

Should the Pats win, you'll be disgraced.
Should AZ win at home against a Bradyless Patriots team, it will be the umpteenth time the Pats have lost their 1st game and gone on to the Superbowl.

Arizona could be "responsible" for a hot-weather loss for a team that has their best games in the playoffs -

NE could beat a team that managed an OT win against a wild card team only to get blown out in the conference game.

NFL: 3 Bold Predictions for the New England Patriots in 2016

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice loaded post.

Lol ... yeah it was loaded ... but your response shoulda been:

"Yeah RB you most insightful fan of fans, that first game will have some importance won't it with the Cards pressured to show well against a Brady-less Patriot team ...

but not as much pressure as NE will have in that Cleveland game huh?" :D

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should AZ win at home against a Bradyless Patriots team, it will be the umpteenth time the Pats have lost their 1st game and gone on to the Superbowl.

Arizona could be "responsible" for a hot-weather loss for a team that has their best games in the playoffs -

NE could beat a team that managed an OT win against a wild card team only to get blown out in the conference game.

Right. Exhaderate much? Umpteenth = 1

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be interesting to see how he does, I wish him well.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garp already has a ring!

tumblr_nlicvlDE6i1qd45vco2_r3_1280.gif

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a win-win situation for Pats fans. A loss is really expected but a win would be huge Week 1 upset.

I wouldn't get your hope too high for the later though. From what I've seen (and that isn't much) I think Garrapalo is going to need some time to get "starter" ready.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man ... it would be real shitty for the Cards if they don't get a decisive win ... won't be a good way to start the season ...

at all ... no sir

no sireee ...

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

</fighting puking reflex>

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jimmy can make all of the nfl throws:

look at the touch on that pass

5.gif

Pretty sure even Sanchez can make that throw, plus that was an overthrow.. He wasn't throwing to Dobson, overthrew him and luckily Dobson was in the back on the end zone.

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont be a surprise if the Cards lose to the Pats.

They lost to Landry fckn Jones last year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jimmy can make all of the nfl throws:

look at the touch on that pass

5.gif

He's going to get real up close and personal with Calais Campbell and not in a good way.