• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia hires jeremy pruitt as DC.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of Bobo. I definitely don't think Bobo is a great OC or anything. He's made a lot of questionable calls every year. However with that said, I don't want him fired only because Idk who else I'd want running this system with Richt as HC. And like LawDawg said he(or the offense) isn't the big problem with UGA at the moment.

For example, I'd probably kill myself if Kiffin was ever our OC.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are some rumors of the real reason that Pruitt took the job. It is due to his 23 year old fiancé. Pruitt had some issues with infidelity with one FSU Athletic Department female. Along with some other women as well. He also loves the nightlife. After all of the infidelity his fiancé told him that if you want me we are out of here. Here being Tallahassee.

The money was offered to match UGA's offer. So we lose our DC because the women in Tallahassee are fine and he cannot keep his dick in his pants. Damn what a shame.

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are some rumors of the real reason that Pruitt took the job. It is due to his 23 year old fiancé. Pruitt had some issues with infidelity with one FSU Athletic Department female. Along with some other women as well. He also loves the nightlife. After all of the infidelity his fiancé told him that if you want me we are out of here. Here being Tallahassee.

The money was offered to match UGA's offer. So we lose our DC because the women in Tallahassee are fine and he cannot keep his dick in his pants. Damn what a shame.

The ladies in Athens aren't so bad themselves, so if she thinks anything is going to change she's kidding herself!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The women in Georgia are fine, too, so he had better get a chastity belt or something. I heard on the radio that UGA was giving him a 350G raise.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The women in Georgia are fine, too, so he had better get a chastity belt or something. I heard on the radio that UGA was giving him a 350G raise.

It is 310k to be exact. He was making 540k at FSU. And FSU was going to match it, but never got the chance. Athens Regional Medical Center was an account of mine. Spent plenty of time in the Athens area. The other thing is that Athens is an hour from Atlanta. Think of all the nightlife there compared to Tallahassee and even Athens(no much from what I saw all those years).

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is 310k to be exact. He was making 540k at FSU. And FSU was going to match it, but never got the chance. Athens Regional Medical Center was an account of mine. Spent plenty of time in the Athens area. The other thing is that Athens is an hour from Atlanta. Think of all the nightlife there compared to Tallahassee and even Athens(no much from what I saw all those years).

If you see a big carload of babes riding around in Atlanta with Florida plates they are strippers. There are hundreds of Floridian strippers in Atlanta. There are many clubs where they strip, too, even in dive areas.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you see a big carload of babes riding around in Atlanta with Florida plates they are strippers. There are hundreds of Floridian strippers in Atlanta. There are many clubs where they strip, too, even in dive areas.

All of my time spent in Atlanta I never went to a club of any kind. Hotel to hospital to restaurant to hotel. Monday thru Thursday. Always stayed at the same hotel no matter what side of town I was working on. Due to budgetary issues with the company it was the Red Roof Inn on Windy Hill Road in Smyrna. Plenty of odd ball places to gab some dinner and a short drive to most of the hospitals.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of my time spent in Atlanta I never went to a club of any kind. Hotel to hospital to restaurant to hotel. Monday thru Thursday. Always stayed at the same hotel no matter what side of town I was working on. Due to budgetary issues with the company it was the Red Roof Inn on Windy Hill Road in Smyrna. Plenty of odd ball places to gab some dinner and a short drive to most of the hospitals.

Cool, man, I was raised just off Windy Hill Rd back toward Austell Rd.

I don't go to strip clubs either but I have worked security in residential areas in Atlanta where several strippers live. Had to respond to guys giving them a bunch of crap. That sucked.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, man, I was raised just off Windy Hill Rd back toward Austell Rd.

I don't go to strip clubs either but I have worked security in residential areas in Atlanta where several strippers live. Had to respond to guys giving them a bunch of crap. That sucked.

Small world. Spent more time in ATL than I wanted to. Atlanta Med Center, South Fulton Med Center, North Fulton Med Center, Northside Hospital, Piedmont Hospitals, and some others. Thank god not Grady. My favorite was South Fulton because every time I walked in there the security guards asked me if I was in the wrong part of town. Plus the guy I worked for there played 2 years at UGA and we had some good talks about CFB.

9 more years and I can get back down south.

I went to strip clubs all the time when I was in the Navy and right after getting out, but stopped when I started dating my wife. Have not been to one since. Do not need the hassle.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Small world. Spent more time in ATL than I wanted to. Atlanta Med Center, South Fulton Med Center, North Fulton Med Center, Northside Hospital, Piedmont Hospitals, and some others. Thank god not Grady. My favorite was South Fulton because every time I walked in there the security guards asked me if I was in the wrong part of town. Plus the guy I worked for there played 2 years at UGA and we had some good talks about CFB.

9 more years and I can get back down south.

I went to strip clubs all the time when I was in the Navy and right after getting out, but stopped when I started dating my wife. Have not been to one since. Do not need the hassle.

Yeah, I went to them while in the Army but stopped after I got married the first time. Just don't care for them anymore. Just a bunch of hot chicks looking to rip you off, I'm not interested in that.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Bulldawg fans tell me they would very much like to see Bobo get fired. I guess you are in the minority on that.

Richt had better bring home better than an 8-5 season next year or his seat will become very hot indeed. You think he will?
You aren't listening to the right fans. Seriously, they are nuts. Who do they possibly think UGa would get that would do better than Bobo has? His numbers have been off the charts the past 3 years. Next time a Dawg fan tells you that, ask them who we would replace him with. Then ask if he realizes that for 2 years in a row he's been recognized as on of the top 5 coordinators. Then ask them whether he understands the offense numbers he has put up. This type of Dawg fan will be mumbling about now, and you tell them, "LawDawg told me you didn't know shit." Anyone with even a passing knowledge of UGa football knows it hasn't been the offense in years that has held us back. I assure you that I am in the majority of Dawg fans, most of whom aren't whining all the time. The whiners are the exception, not the rule.

Barring another rash of injuries, the Dawgs will be 10-2, 11-1 next year. Clemson won't be near the team they were this year, and we have them at home. USCe without Conner Shaw and Clowney will be tough as always, but beatable at USCe. UF, UT, Vandy, Ky, all expected wins. Auburn will be solid, but we were a fluke away from beating them this year, and next year we get them at home (we had to play away against them twice in a row, fuckers). Can't figure out Mizzou ... I think they will be good, but they are getting no respect form the national press. We avoid Bama, LSU, TAMU, Ole Miss in the West - we get Arky at Arky. We get the automatic win against the Nerds.

We return pretty much all our D, where we started 7 freshman and sophomores. We have a new DC. We lose 3 O lineman, but we have good depth there, having rotated 7 all season long. Of course, we lose Murray. But, our QB is a 5th year redshirt senior, who is a good QB. He got to play most of the game against Ky, and full games against the Nerds and the bowl game, so that helped. We have Gurley and Marshal, with more depth at RB that matured this year - we have two of the top 10 RB recruits coming in, both of whom look to be good. Our WR corps is really strong, assuming they don't tear an ACL celebrating a fucking touchdown.

No way we are worse the 9-3, far more likely 10-2, 11-1. My guess is that we will be pre-season favorites to win the East. But, we all knew that, didn't we! :nod: