• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 3) Sharks at Red Wings - 5:00PM

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to pull Niemi... 3rd goal not really his fault but the other 2... dunno.

I thought Niemi probably should have stopped it, but yeah there haven't been very many good players tonight. Lots of blame to go around.

Sharks are still in this one. A strong third period and they can steal this game.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it just me or does Boyle look like shit tonight, on the ice for all 3 goals against

entire team looks like major doggy doo tonight...surprised the Wings have not scored more goals.

it is as if they are in a daze out there, so many bobbled passes and missing the pucks...really amazed this one is not the blow out game, still got the third period for Wings to pile on some points, Sharks are done for in this game unless they all do some major lines of cocaine during the break...

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it just me or does Boyle look like shit tonight, on the ice for all 3 goals against

I think its less about him not playing well and more that DET is playing really, really well.

The Clowe line has done absolutely shit all series and this is the game where we could use a little more effort on that line. The Thornton line has looked ok - but they continue to put a body on Patty and Joe and they tend to cringe a lot when that happens. DET is clearly paying a lot of attention to pav's line and being very, very aggressive with the back check. The 4th line is worthless - they are not winning the battles, any time they get possession the puck gets hurled in a direction that doesn't make any sense.

I think DET is also sealing the high boards in our zone and these limp-dick clearing attempts are just getting thrown back low.

That being said - I think the Sharks can win this game but they are going to need to stop fucking around and start skating. If they:

1. Win the battles to loose pucks
2. Win the battles against the boards
3. Start skating a little harder away from the puck

their game will improve and we will see more ice time in the DET zone. If they dont - DET will keep cycling in our zone, pick up weak penalties and win the game by 2.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too much to ask to not let that Heatley jackass see 1 second of this PP?

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redemption - I think the Clowe line has had the best couple of shifts in the 3rd so far...

The Sharks HAVE to start dealing with the points in their zone - they are still turning the puck over WAY too much there.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or a little PP :L

I think that this team forgot that it has beat Detroit by outworking them. If they wait for Detroit to give them the game they are in for some serious disappointment.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these unscreened shots from the point are fucking useless.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On the one that Cooch just shot a minute or so ago he waited as long as he could and no one moved to the front of the net. They all just stood there waiting for him to shoot it.

Chills

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

They are just trying to loosen the stitching on Howard's glove... Once they have just right one will break through the glove... Lol

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fucking miracle. Sharks post-season MVP, Kyle Wellwood, with another great play on the setup.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings were content to win 3-2. Boyler!