• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 3) Sharks at Red Wings - 5:00PM

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, blow out by Detroit in Game 4 and then the Sharks win it at home in Game 5, right?
I've definitely seen this one before...

Yeah I'm wondering if I should even tune in Friday.

Nonetheless jumbo and Seto with fantastic games.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Best game I've ever seen him play. Amazing game by Thornton.

I actually saw Heatley dive in front of a point shot in OT. I've seen it all now, lol.

Go Sharks go.

I saw the Heatley block too. Had to replay it two or three times just to be sure. Lol.

As for Thornton, he's putting together a Conn Smythe post season if he keeps playing like this.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There's definitely something special about this year's team - they are finding ways to win no matter what the scenario is. Yeah, this wasn't their best PO game this year by any means but they found a way to win and that's a sign of a championship team. It's clear the Sharks are getting tons of confidence from winning these tight PO games.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best game I've ever seen him play. Amazing game by Thornton.

I actually saw Heatley dive in front of a point shot in OT. I've seen it all now, lol.

Go Sharks go.

when i saw Heatley block that shot, i started to think, wow they are going to win this game! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the oompa loompa interviewing Clowe?

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the CSN postgame How many more times is Brodie going to ask a Shark about how this happened one year ago today to the day...omg twilight zone!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i saw Heatley block that shot, i started to think, wow they are going to win this game! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kronwall made Heater into a man tonight.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatley showing some desire. Taking a hit early by Kronwall, shaking off the cobwebs to make more sacrifices. Props to him

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys kidding me saying we had no business winning?

Its not like we were down 1-0 and boyle scored with 1 minute left in regulation

we were down on 3 separate occasions and came back each time. We battled and found a way to win. Sharks deserved to win, this team is amazing

Yeah, Sharks definitely had business winning this game. When DET started to sit back with 9 minutes left in the 3rd, they were just asking for it. Sharks battled all game and showed a lot of composure. There is a maturation process going on with the franchise right now.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best game from San Jose by any stretch. But I remember just a few short years ago many people bemoaning the fact the Sharks never won games like the one we just saw. Not every game can be played with maximum execution but if they go out there and play hard and with heart AND win, there's nothing to complain about. Because we all know how frustrating it was watching the Sharks lose and put in a lackluster effort in the playoffs. Games like these make all those years of bullshit worth it to some extent. But they have to keep it going because they're a loooong way from home.

That said, the turnovers were kiiiillllling me tonight. Way too many perfect Sharks passes to Red Wings sticks. That definitely needs to be tightened up and I expect that to happen.

And Joe Thornton is starting to become the playoff performer we all hoped and knew he could be. Another outstanding performance from Jumbo. Let's hope he keeps this level of play up. It's a ton of fun to watch.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys kidding me saying we had no business winning?

Not sure who you are referring to but I if you watched that whole game the Wings got to almost every loose puck first, they won the majority of the battles against the boards, nearly every attempt to chip the puck up the boards came back in and we spent a lot of time in our zone. They also got some calls their way.

Its "The red wings" dude... when you have a game like that against them they will usually punish you (I have seen them do this for the last 20 years.. and payback is a bitch). That's why, imho, this is such a soul crushing win.

Championship teams figure out a way to win even when they are not the dominating team on the ice. Even Todd commented as much.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best game from San Jose by any stretch. But I remember just a few short years ago many people bemoaning the fact the Sharks never won games like the one we just saw. Not every game can be played with maximum execution but if they go out there and play hard and with heart AND win, there's nothing to complain about. Because we all know how frustrating it was watching the Sharks lose and put in a lackluster effort in the playoffs. Games like these make all those years of bullshit worth it to some extent. But they have to keep it going because they're a loooong way from home.

That said, the turnovers were kiiiillllling me tonight. Way too many perfect Sharks passes to Red Wings sticks. That definitely needs to be tightened up and I expect that to happen.

And Joe Thornton is starting to become the playoff performer we all hoped and knew he could be. Another outstanding performance from Jumbo. Let's hope he keeps this level of play up. It's a ton of fun to watch.

DING! Beat me to it... +1

Relo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Be nice to wrap this one up with another first for the Sharks. Dont want to jinx it by mentioning it specifically.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw, any time Kid Rock is in attendance rooting you on you're doomed. He sucks almost beyond words. And the uber douche next to him with sunglasses on didn't help either.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win Friday

No more Randy and Drew

:(

I fail to see how that's a problem... (I think most of us already hate Drew and just mostly put up with Randy) :p

Fair trade-off, IMO. Make it so!