• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: SF 49ers vs St Louis Rams

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a positive note how Awesome is it... the regular season is over.. And Niners fans have something other than the draft to look forward to.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was fukn embarrASSing!!! They almost got beat by a bunch of guys of the street, not the way to go into the post season.

The Niners were playing with abunch of guys off the street as well. Did you see the Rams shaking with fear as Swain and hastings lined up to the right of the formation?

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 weeks to prepare for the Saints at home- I like it......

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners were playing with abunch of guys off the street as well. Did you see the Rams shaking with fear as Swain and hastings lined up to the right of the formation?

haha

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos and Giants win today it will be a perfect football day. Means the Jets, Raiders and Cowboys all got eliminated.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With every advantage you can think of in the 49ers favor, they could possibly win that game.

At N.O. I would be shitting my britches, but at home I like our chances. I've seen the Saints play on the road and on turf and they aren't explosive. It will be a ridiculously tough game, but this team can do it!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha what? I didn't see any street FA's playing for the 9ers D today. That was a pathcetic performance against a pathetic team. The Saints will put up 60 on the 9ers if they keep that shit up.

Fuck off douchebag

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How many guys on defense for the 9ers were off the street? Really Dave? Really????

They quit playing a little bit too early but still they found a way to win it with nobody on offense and pretty much without Willis. He was getting blasted off the ball a lot today. He wasn't ready to come back. They seem to find a way to win. They'll be ready in two weeks and I think they'll give the Saints a run for their money. As much good fortune and luck as they've had this year it just might be their year.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another idiot that can't handle the truth...

Really? The defense let their guard down to an inferior opponent for the first time this year. They lost focus in the 2nd half. Big fucking deal. Look at the context before you freak out. If the 49ers lost, I'd be singing a different tune here.

Speaking of idiots- your avatar speaks volumes as to what kind of an individual you are.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At N.O. I would be shitting my britches, but at home I like our chances. I've seen the Saints play on the road and on turf and they aren't explosive. It will be a ridiculously tough game, but this team can do it!

Me too. Like most 49er games, its going to come down to making or not making one or two plays. I like their chances at home. I think the Saints will be favored but still, if the Niners can pressure Brees and get him to make some mistakes and they themselves continue to not turn the ball over, who knows.